This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Xxxxxx, XXXXXX xxxxxx ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ￨ Abc@xyz.com
Results-Focused Law Enforcement Professional who establishes solutions-centric public safety, large-scale area policing, and key investigative strategies while offering proven talents in high-risk, high-demand domestic and international environments. Top Performer who promotes independent decision-making and judicious actions to rapidly resolve complex situations involving diverse personalities and cultures within the community. Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above fast-paced challenges and who quickly adapts to evolving scenarios. Excellent Communicator who builds solid relationships among multicultural law enforcement; who objectively evaluates issues to affect positive change in the community; and who leads peers by example and with ethics and integrity.
Successfully achieved a 100% career-wide prosecution rate of violators.
Enforced training of new recruits for delivery of high-quality instruction.
Continually protected Army values and defended the rights of the innocent.
Enforced laws and regulations throughout long-term law enforcement background.
Proactively responded to domestic violence, assaults, traffic stops, and crime scenes.
Delivered annual instruction to 1,800+ Initial Entry Military Police Soldiers and Marines.
Updated training materials to include 24 lesson plans for the Military Police Training Brigade.
Selected above peers to attend Domestic Intervention training, and ultimately become the Trainer.
Personally managed $750,000+ worth of 100% functional law enforcement and operational equipment.
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking U.S. Army law enforcement initiatives, including investigating violations across 188,000 acres and a population of 160,000+ military and civilian personnel.
- Designed, developed, and delivered expert annual instruction to Soldiers and Marines encompassing law enforcement tactics and techniques, information gathering, and collection and processing of all evidence.
- Applied strong leadership talents toward managing fast-paced Military Police Desk operations, including overseeing a 9-Soldier patrol shift while maintaining accurate police reporting and daily journaling, as well as handling all facets of police-oriented professional communications and patrol activities management.
- Directed a top-notch 8-member team as Patrol Supervisor, and additionally trained, mentored, and led a 15-person squad to ensure consistent mental and physical preparedness to handle key evolving scenarios.
- Led targeted advisement of Commanders on the comprehensive training and assessment of 42 Iraqi police stations and 7 district headquarters in the Muqdadiyah Area of Operations (AO), and demonstrated further experience in accurately tracking combat powers and managing troops to exceed task objectives.
- Coordinated security and force protection efforts for a Commander with Joint Base in Afghanistan while serving as an integral Physical Security Officer for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Transatlantic Division.
Conservation Law Enforcement DoD 209th Military Police Detachment, GA (2012 2014)
Physical Security Officer DoD Afghanistan Engineer, District South (2011 2012)
Basic Military Police Instructor DoD 14th Military Police Brigade, MO (2009 2011)
Team & Squad Leader DoD 58th Military Police Company, HI (2007 2009)
Desk Sergeant DoD 13th Military Police Detachment, HI (2005 2007)
Senior Patrol Supervisor DoD 58th Military Police Department, HI (2001 2005)
Law Enforcement Training (2017) Lake Tech Institute of Public Safety
Personal Trainer Certification (2015) National Personal Training Institute
U.S. Army Leadership Training & Certifications
Basic Military Police Training ￨ Domestic Violence Intervention
Military Police Instructor Certified ￨ Search & Rescue Boat Engineer Certified
Military Police Senior Leaders Course ￨ Military Police Advanced Leader (ALC) Course
Genesis II Radar Certified ￨ X-26 Taser Certified ￨ ATV Certified ￨ Oleoresin Capsicum Spray Certified
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!