This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dedicated healthcare Professional possessing clinical and administrative experience.
- Solid understanding of emergency management processes and disaster preparedness; demonstrated ability to remain calm in chaotic situations.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills; regarded for the ability to foster positive, comforting environments.
- Experienced in ensuring adherence to company, state and OSHA regulations / standards.
- Demonstrated ability to complete assigned tasks on-time in fast-paced environments.
Bachelor of Science in Public Health, Walden University; 2017
Licensed Certified Nursing Assistant, State of Maryland
Public Health Operations
Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 2010-Present
Patient Service Representative
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team to ensure patients receive quality care.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality while handling patient records; thoroughly review and update data to ensure completeness.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with patients.
- Ensure overall adherence to HIPAA regulations.
Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 2015-Present
Nursing Support Technician
- Foster a positive environment for patients; simplify complex medical concepts and educate on treatment / prevention processes.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while maintaining accurate patient records.
- Responsibilities include obtaining / tracking vital signs, performing blood draws and assisting with activities of daily living.
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 2004-2007
Student Employment Assistant
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities while delivering quality administrative support.
- Associated duties included filing, mail management and overseeing financial transactions.
- Used excellent leadership skills to conduct in depth training for Student Assistants.
- Successfully coordinated / maintained MTA program, including oversight of monthly ticket sales and deposits.
Johns Hopkins University, Columbia, MD 2003-2004
Student Accounts Assistant
- Provided key administrative support, with associated responsibilities including billing management, call management and sorting mail / documents.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills throughout daily interactions.
- Maintained accuracy throughout all financial operations.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!