This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on financial / business operations in alignment with a comxxxxxxny s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives; senior-level decision-makers; operations, office, and financial professionals; vendors; and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to exxxxxxxnd revenue and attain key objectives.
Controller ￨ Human Resources Manager
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking comxxxxxxnywide accounting, office, and human resources operations in collaboration with comxxxxxxny president, management teams, and one direct report, and expertly analyze evolving comxxxxxxny situations while rapidly adapting to a changing business environment to achieve critical objectives.
- Strategically steer accurate financial reporting following GAAP to include, but not limited to, weekly, monthly, and annual financial statements; dexxxxxxrtmental and comxxxxxxny budgets; cash-flow analysis and planning; job costing and shop metrics; and special reporting while working with outside accounting firm for annual tax and financial audits.
- Develop dexxxxxxrtmental budgets, short- / long-term corporate budgets, and real-time management accounting reports.
- Drive operations growth by directing all facets of employee recruitment and retention, including developing job descriptions, handling screening, onboarding new hires, training / developing staff, managing recordkeeping, and processing xxxxxxyroll, as well as facilitating employee benefits, 401(k) plan administration, and workers compensation.
- Ensure seamless administrative processes by planning and prioritizing all administrative staff tasks following a Lean office workflow, along with coordinating and managing customer service initiatives, acknowledging orders, providing weekly status updates on long-term projects, and delivering real-time answers to customer questions or concerns.
- Handle estimating, shipping / receiving, and reports generation for customers, as well as on-time delivery updates.
- Efficiently maintain ERP system (Epicor) via up-to-date knowledge of software practices, training, work instruction documentation, and planning, and collaborate with software representatives on IT issues and software upgrades.
Generated a 100% collection rate on accounts receivable with accurate invoices and follow up.
Regularly recognized for tackling difficult challenges and resolving escalating customer situations.
Created machine instruction and training plans to optimize shop employees knowledge of machines.
Spearheaded Lean office management optimizing process management and reduced Work-in-Process.
Successfully developed, implemented, and managed a dynamic new Machinist Apprenticeship Program.
Proactively trained new employees on software and responded to key concerns for maximum productivity.
Developed all employee job descriptions to define roles, expectations, requirements, and desired outcomes.
Reduced supplier xxxxxxyment time from 50 to 30 days, and negotiated lower pricing on steel, services, and supplies.
Played a vital role in growing business from $2 million to $4 million with real-time cash flow analysis, real-time budget projections, monthly financials completed by the 8th of the month, and reduced need for full CXXXXXX audits.
Office Accounting Manager (1998 2006) ￨ Administrative Assistant (1997 1998)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward providing accounting, office administration, and human resource management, including collaborating with new ownership and development of comxxxxxxny after Machining Division sale.
- Led accounts xxxxxxyable / receivable, general ledger, month-end and year-end processing, cost accounting, and budgeting efforts, including working with xxxxxxrent comxxxxxxny s Controller in prexxxxxxring and processing Division s financial statements.
- Independently worked with outside accounting firm and bank on a quarterly and annual basis providing financial reports for audits, compliance, and tax planning, and assisted with procurement by prexxxxxxring high-volume purchase orders.
- Expertly administered all human resources operations, including xxxxxxyroll, employee benefits, insurances, new hire onboarding, and personnel file management, along with developing objective annual reviews for all shop employees.
- Actively delivered customer service excellence through comprehensive phone calls, email, and letter correspondence.
Successfully trained staff on JobBoss software applications use.
Strategically delegated computer and technology management to outside vendors.
Served as interim shop floor leader during periods of absence from Production Supervisor.
Led all aspects of accounting and financial management after Machining Division sale in 2002.
Cost-effectively developed budgets and comxxxxxxny financial initiatives with management and ownership.
Streamlined order management processes by developing a system to accurately track quotes and orders.
Reduced workers compensation insurance by 5% annually via development of a comxxxxxxny Safety Committee.
Undergraduate Accounting Studies (4.0 GXXXXXX ￨ Accelerated Degree Program)
Training / Development Hands-On Consultants
Mantec ￨ MASCXXXXXX ￨ WEDnetXXXXXX Educational Courses
Daily Professional Coursework Lynda.com (Accounting, Leadership, Microsoft Applications)
JobBoss ￨ ERP System (Epicor) ￨ Internet Applications
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Member, Toastmasters International ￨ Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Leader, TEDxYouth@Xxxxxx ￨ Volunteer, Junior Achievement ￨ Volunteer, Girl Scouts of America
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!