This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Leader possessing extensive experience managing daily operations within the hospitality industry.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, critical to delivering top notch service to patrons.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with a track record of exceeding expectations.
- Proficient in SMS, Micros, Kronos, Labor Management Systems, Delphi and Microsoft Office.
Vendor Relationship Management
Yosemite Lodge 2012-Present
Front Desk Manager (2014-Present)
- Fulfill key leadership position within a AAA Triple Diamond hotel generating $17M+ in annual revenue.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills while overseeing guest registration, checkout and scheduling.
- Leverage excellent interpersonal abilities to form positive relationships with guests, deliver high quality service and resolve issues.
- Collaborate extensively with other hotel departments to enhance overall guest experience.
- Successfully hire and train team members; oversee all activities of 2 management level employees and up to 45 staff members.
- Thoroughly review existing processes, identify inefficiencies and implement strategies to boost performance.
- Maintain compliance to all company policies and state regulations throughout all operations.
- Perform various administrative tasks as necessary.
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager (2012-2014)
- Successfully managed daily operations throughout an upscale restaurant, bar, lounge, food court and 2 catering facilities.
- Demonstrated top notch leadership abilities while overseeing activities of 6 Managers and 60 team members; continually used effective coaching strategies to boost team performance.
- Streamlined existing processes, resulting in significant reductions in labor and food costs.
- Maintained proper inventory levels of beverages; analyzed sales data to make selections of beer, wine and liquor.
- Utilized excellent interpersonal skills to form positive relationships with guests and deliver high quality service.
- Facilitated all aspects of various types of events; identified client needs, oversaw set up / break done and handled billing.
- Used strong negotiation abilities to ensure favorable terms throughout vendor interactions.
- Served as leader for restaurant refurbishment project; oversaw replacement of tables, chairs, dishes and flatware.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!