This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Driven, focused, and knowledgeable Executive Manager with 20+ years of experience in high-stress environments in addition to a strong background within a variety of industries. Experienced in leading successful teams, designing operational/sales strategies, completing in-depth market/trend research, and overseeing financial operations such as budget management and P&L analysis. Equipped with a keen ability to develop positive relationships with others in addition to managing large-scale operational initiatives.
Retail Operations Management
Retail Expansion Strategy
Attention to Detail
Complex Problem Solving
- Direct day-to-day management and operations within a successful real-estate organization which includes sourcing/selecting retail sites in addition to overseeing brand development operations
- Utilize superior communication and interpersonal abilities in order to successfully build positive relationships with both new and existing clients in addition to consistently increasing organizational revenue
- Instrumental in the management of daily operations which includes overseeing financial operations such as profit and loss accountability, payroll, budget management, and expense oversight
- Designed and implemented comprehensive strategic growth initiatives which were concentrated on adhering to brand standards for an organization with over $50 million in annual volume
- Led the sourcing/selection of real estate sites, oversaw complex initiative roll=outs, and monitored annual sales metrics which resulted in ensuring continuously high productivity levels
- Supervised several management and professional staff members which required providing individualized feedback and coaching in addition to overseeing employee relations issues
- Successfully drove net sales and retail sales goals which resulted in consistently surpassing both individual and division sales goals/objectives
- Facilitated the deployment and management of comprehensive operational strategies which focused on streamlining retail operations and increasing success levels
- Utilized superior analytical abilities in order to manage financial operations which included profit and loss in addition to creating complex financial reporting
- Designed and implemented streamlined policies and procedures which resulted in successful increasing both productivity and efficiency levels
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Guided daily operations within a successful organization which included handling start-up operations such as strategy development and standard operating procedure implementation
- Provided superior level leasing services to commercial clients with a concentration on assisting luxury brands with retail expansion logistics
- Instrumental in the successful management of 24 retail stores which produced over $140 million while maintaining 16% EBITA
- Supervised a cross-functional team which included the Director of Merchandising, Regional Manager, Director of Outlets, Planners, and over 150 support staff members
- Acted as a subject matter expert in regards to leadership and growth management in addition to monitoring the company s position within the luxury goods market
- Selected to serve as the organization s senior brand executive which required devising strategies focused on reversing the organization s declining earnings and achieving successful business operations
- Designed and implemented strategies which concentrated on merchandising and streamlining business operations within 26 freestanding retail locations which held over $18 million in combined revenue
- Guided daily management operations for over 33 retail locations located in the United States, Mexico, and Canada which held over $380 million in combined revenue
- Oversaw P&L operations and other financial analysis tasks, provided both individualized and group coaching to staff members, led the renovation of several stores, and acted as an advisor to members of executive management such as the Vice President of Store Planning
- Played a lead role in the planning and implementation of both product and merchandising strategies which resulted in an increase in revenue and profitability
Additional Professional Experience Includes:
- Vice President of Retail, North America-Giorgio Armani Corporation, 1984-1996
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the following resume, my work history includes several years of experience in management and operations roles with a background in building strong relationships with others, implementing comprehensive operational strategies, and analyzing large amounts of financial data. In addition, I have a strong background in improving both productivity and efficiency within a fast-paced environment.
To complement my professional experience, I also have strong interpersonal and communication skills, a significant ability to think logically, and a demonstrated record in acting as a lead advisor within large-scale retail organizations.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving organizational goals. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!