This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dedicated, self-motivated Professional possessing strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
- Over 10 years of experience as a commercial Flight Attendant; proven track record of promoting safety, adhering to regulations and rapidly assessing emergency situations.
- Recognized for ability to foster positive, lasting relationships.
- Possesses strong analytical problem solving skills and a demonstrated ability to adapt quickly.
Safety Regulation Compliance
Attention to Detail
Golds Gym, Corpus Christi, TX 2007-Present
Personal Trainer/Fitness instructor
- Demonstrate top notch interpersonal and leadership skills while teaching group classes and providing individual coaching.
- Cultivate positive relationships with members; proven ability to identify needs and develop individualized fitness plans.
- Complete ongoing continuing education courses to remain up to date on new trends.
- Utilize in depth knowledge of anatomy and fitness, coupled with excellent motivational abilities, to perform daily tasks.
Golds Gym, Corpus Christi, TX 2015-2016
Group Exercise Manager
- Oversaw day to day operations for 50 employees.
- Associated responsibilities included hiring, recruiting and scheduling.
United Airlines, San Francisco, CA 1991-2005
- Leveraged analytic problem solving skills to maintain efficiency throughout daily flight operations.
- Provided top notch customer service to patrons, focusing on ensuring satisfaction.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills; managed inflight crew.
- Utilized knowledge of safety practices to ensure compliance to company, FAA and federal regulations.
- Assessed emergency situations; rapidly developed plan to diffuse conditions while promoting peace among passengers.
CPR/FIRST AID and AED Certifications
AFAA Group Exercise Certification
FITOUR Personal Trainer Certification
LES MILLS 6 Program Certification
General Studies Coursework Completed, West Valley Junior College, San Jose, CA
Nail Tech Certification, Beauty College, Milpitas, CA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!