This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Solutions-focused Professional adept at assessing needs and evaluating issues to define and implement optimal action plans for resolving conflict and boosting performance.
- In depth understanding of various industries, including retail, banking and healthcare.
- Strong interpersonal skills, key to rapidly establishing rapport and maintaining lasting client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to implement highly effective strategies to increase overall sales revenue.
- Skilled in streamlining daily office operations throughout deployment of innovative administrative processes.
Kay s Jewelry - Concord, NC 2015-Present
- Demonstrate strong sales and communication abilities to strategically promote revenue growth throughout daily operations within jewelry store.
- Continually achieve and surpass existing sales goals.
- Adequately resolve customer inquiries, key to promoting customer satisfaction.
- Responsibilities include inventory management and stocking operations.
Department of Homeland Security TSA - Charlotte, NC 2010-2014
Transportation Security Officer - TSO
- Thoroughly screened baggage, cargo and passengers to successfully identify risks and ensure safety.
- Exemplified ability to maintain professionalism and make decisions rapidly within emergency situations.
Lane Bryant - Charlotte, NC 2007-2010
- Contributed extensively to overall sales operations, with associated responsibilities including opening/closing processes, cash management and shipment processing.
- Utilized interpersonal skills to form client relationships, resolve inquiries and maintain overall satisfaction.
Nordstrom - Short Hills, NJ 2004-2006
- Promoted revenue growth within women s and accessories department throughout thorough demonstration of strong product knowledge.
- Provided top notch customer service throughout day to day interactions.
Fleet Boston Financial Corporation - Somerset, NJ 2002-2004
- Maintained adherence to federal and corporate regulations throughout all customer transactions.
- Leveraged strong knowledge of bank services to increase customer base.
- Aided customers in account management and ATM operations.
Bloomingdales - New York, NY 2000-2002
- Chief responsibilities included customer service, implementing effective sales strategies and overseeing stocking processes within Junior s Department.
F.Y.C. International, Allison Taylor, Inc. - New York, NY 1999-2000
- Resourcefully provided administrative support to Human Resources Director, focusing primarily on budget management, filing and project coordination.
- Heavily involved in human resource services, including recruitment and employee relations management.
Swiss Re America Corporation - New York, NY 1991-1999
- Performed day to day administrative functions, including call management, scheduling, event coordination and customer service.
- Maintained quality assurance throughout claims processing.
- Streamlined office operations, resulting in increased overall efficiency.
Medical Assistant Program, Brookstone College, Charlotte, NC; 2009-2010
Medical Billing & Coding Coursework Completed, Windsor Institute of Technology, Lawrenceville, NJ; 2006
Sabre and Ticketing Courses Completed, Travel Career International, New York, NY; 1999
Advertising & Photography Coursework Completed, Sullivan County Community College, New York, NY; 1989
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!