This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 15 years of leadership experience in collections.
- Recognized for continually minimizing bad credit and collecting overdue funds.
- Possesses excellent management abilities, skilled in building, training and leading high performance teams.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills with a proven track record of meeting timelines and exceeding expectations.
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
Medical Staffing Network Division of Cross Country Staffing, Boca Raton, FL 2003-Present
Commercial Collections & Credit Manager / Accounts Receivable (2013-Present)
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to strong leadership skills and an excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong management capabilities while overseeing 15 direct reports and $33M in annual collections revenue.
- Maintain quality control throughout all accounts receivable processes within hospitals, nursing homes and medical facilities.
- Leverage top notch interpersonal skills to deliver high quality service to customers.
- Responsibilities include coordination of payment for past due invoices as well as resolving disputes between clients and billing.
Previous Positions: Supervisor (2008-2013) | Team Leader (2006-2013) | Collector (2003-2006)
First Performance Recovery Corp., Fort Lauderdale, FL 2001-2003
Sr Account Representative
- Utilized excellent leadership skills to conduct in depth training on various topics, including collections and the Fair Debt Practices Act.
- Closely monitored team performance; ensured quality control and delivery of excellent customer service.
- Coordinated payment arrangements for past due accounts.
Pinky s Famous Catering, Boca Raton, FL 1997-2002
Owner/ Front End Manager
- Fulfilled key proprietary role, overseeing all daily operations, including management of accounts receivable, collections, sales and staffing.
AAS Accounting & Business Administration, Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!