This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Professional seeking a challenging career opportunity in Medical sales.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, key to establishing rapport with clientele and maintaining lasting relationships.
- Skilled in making knowledge based recommendations to promote products and significantly increase company revenue.
- In depth knowledge of sports medicine, kinesiology and pharmacology.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with a proven record of exceeding expectations.
Bachelor Degree in Health: Physical Education & Exercise Science, Virginia Commonwealth University; 2016
Relevant Coursework Completed in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Sports nutrition, Cardio Pathophysiology and Pharmacology.
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
Crunch Fitness, Richmond, VA 2016-Present
Sales / Assistant Fitness Director | Head Personal Trainer (2017-Present)
- Leverage strong sales and marketing abilities to attract new members and significantly increase club sales.
- Continually meet and surpass sales / revenue goals, as well as member retention rates.
- Deliver high quality service to all members.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills while conducting in depth training for team members.
- Properly assess clients and make knowledge based recommendations regarding training plans; continually boost sale of personal training contracts.
Membership Sales / Lead (2016-2017)
- Successfully promoted memberships, add on services and nutritional supplements to prospective and existing gym members.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while maintaining accurate client records.
- Utilized top notch interpersonal skills to form positive relationships with members.
Oakley Inc., Short Pump, VA; Sales Representative 2015-Present
- Leverage strong product knowledge and sales abilities to promote products that appropriately fulfill customer needs.
- Consistently achieve and surpass quarterly goals.
GNC, Richmond, VA; Key Holder 2015-2016
- Strategically identified client needs and made knowledge based product recoemmendations.
- Established and maintained positive relationships with customers; ensured overall customer satisfaction.
Carquest, Midlothian, VA; Sales Representative / Delivery Driver 2014-2015
- Formed positive relationships with private and corporal accounts; significantly boosted sale of auto parts.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills throughout all customer interactions.
American College of Sports Medicine ACSM EP-C Certification
First-Aid and CPR Certifications
Strength and Conditioning Intern, Virginia Union University, Richmond, VA; 2015
Intern, Danville Orthopedic and Athletic Rehab, Danville, VA; 2014
Personal Training Internship, Gold s Gym, Midlothian, VA; 2015
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!