This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-oriented Professional seeking a challenging Administrative Assistant role.
- Over 15 years of experience providing administrative support and performing office tasks.
- Ability to concentrate effort on completing assignments on time in deadline based environments.
- Skilled in database management, underwriting, report generation and managing company correspondence.
- Strong oral communication skills, key to forming positive relationships with clients.
MS Office Suite
Texas Board of Pardons and Parole, Austin, TX 2017-Present
Clerk II - Communications Unit
- Fulfill key administrative support position, with associated responsibilities including file maintenance, data entry and reviewing documents for accuracy.
- Complete assigned tasks on time within a deadline based environment.
Service Lloyds Insurance Group, Austin, TX 2005-2016
- Performed critical underwriting and administrative tasks within the Underwriting Department.
- Successfully compiled / organized data, ensured adherence to company policies and processed requests on time in a deadline based environment.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills throughout daily interactions with customers; managed calls, resolved inquiries and handled correspondence.
- Input customer information and updated appropriately.
- Thoroughly reviewed insurance policy applications for accuracy, processed insurance documents and identified risks.
Sears Holdings, Round Rock, TX 2004-2005
Customer Care Advocate
- Served as second tier customer support; successfully escalated issues, resolved problems and delivered excellent customer service.
- Thoroughly documented all customer interactions.
- Maintained compliance to company policies while simultaneously promoting products.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc., Austin, TX 2002-2004
Guest Member Services Associate
- Assumed role within inbound call center; duties included managing reservations, properly inputting customer information and resolving customer service issues.
First USA/Bank One, Austin, TX 2001
- Focused heavily on forming positive relationships, resolving issues and providing quality service to promote retention.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!