This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Focused and dynamic executive with years of invaluable management experience. Strong leader with a keen ability to surpass organizational goals. Identifies business strengths and weaknesses in order to fuel opportunities, as well as design and deliver solutions. Adept in fostering a culture of innovation and leading by example to instill a strong sense of accountability with colleagues. Fosters lasting and trust-based relationships with stakeholders at all levels; works well individually or within a team environment. In search of a Healthcare Executive role that will allow for ongoing growth.
- Led the development of the company s Care Coordination Program and implemented Sonar Software for IBD
Worked within the BGC Quality and Development Department, established in 2007, to create and monitor vital quality measures within the Clinic Physician practices; reported on over 75 quality measures
Developed the BGC Imaging Center Department in 2008 and led it to achieve revenue of $4.5M
o Developed the department from establishment in order to deliver quality radiology for the BGC patient base
o Modalities included ultrasound and Doppler, 16-slice CAT Scans and three Tesla MRIs
o Devised an imaging Call Center used to seamlessly schedule all patient exams
o Attained American College of Radiology (ACR) Accreditation for the Center
Created the Watkins Allergy and Asthma Clinic in 2008, with receivables of $1.4M
o Founded for patients with allergy and asthma disease states, with services across more than one location
o Constructed a Call Center used to schedule appointments, field patient calls and refill prescriptions
Executive Director, Ancillary Services
- Served as the BGC Liaison to both the DHPA and to lobbyist groups
Collaborated with Physician leaders and nursing staff to develop practice guidelines for the organization
- Acted as the foremost legal liaison for corporate attorneys as it related to malpractice, partnership and DOJ
- Worked as the intermediary for Physician integration for prospective acquisition; played a pivotal role as a member of the acquisition team for new practices
Worked with the BGC Infusion Center since 2002, the largest gastrointestinal infusion center in the southeastern U.S. with revenue of $17.5M
Also collaborated with the BGC Foundation for Education and Research, founded in 2004 exclusively to promote charitable, educational, medical and scientific endeavors
Dedicated efforts to a joint-commissioned, fully-accredited anatomic pathology laboratory in a Gastrointestinal Pathology Specialist since 2005; accepted specimens from over 10 locations, saw $11M+ revenue and gained licensure for joint commission accreditation and CLIA
Offered holistic anesthesia services to three BGC anesthesia companies that totaled $15.2Min revenue by offering services to Ambulatory Surgery Centers; included starting work with Xxxxxxeming Island Anesthesia in 2008 and Southpoint Anesthesia, LLC in 2010
Spearheaded the BGC Customer Service Initiative (CSI) in 2006
o Developed and executed the CSI across the entire organization and its subsidiaries
o Established the company motto, creed, employee credo and the organization s 20 Basics
o Authored and managed the daily lineup, read throughout each company and department each day
o Created Dr. Scope, a tool that employees used to provide suggestions for process improvements that were instrumental for driving continued organizational progress
o Selected employee uniforms for all departments and clinics.
o Originated the You Rock program that allowed personnel to recognize one another s achievements
Bachelor of Arts, English, Xxxxxxagler College
Board of Directors Borland-Groover Clinic | Borland-Groover Clinic Partners | Borland-Groover Holdings
BGC Foundation | Executive Committee | CEO Meeting | Finance Committee | Radiology Committee
Anesthesia Committee | Nursing Compliance Committee | Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement Committee
Pharmacy Quality Committee | Quality Committee | Physician Benchmark Committee
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
March 16, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am pleased to submit my application materials for the (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) vacancy and am submitting my documents for your review. As illustrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
- As an executive-level professional, I bring to any position years of progressive ancillary services management experience. I am skilled in all facets of management and supervision, including Call Center operations and coordination of special projects
- With any role I ve taken on over the course of my career, I ve proven myself practiced in instilling a profound sense of accountability amongst both peer and managerial colleagues. I am also able to foster lasting relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both individually or within a team.
- I boast a proven record of delivering comprehensive leadership and guidance in deadline-driven, fast-paced environments that call for xxxxxxexibility, organization and excellent time management skills.
- Other core skills include business development, strategic planning, marketing, purchasing, budgeting, forecasting, policy enforcement, staffing and many others.
- My diversity of experience includes actively contributing to process improvement and business growth efforts that drive positive organizational change. I am adept in identifying points of progress, as well as areas for improvement.
- Outside of the impressive executive history detailed on my resume, I earned a B.A. in English from Xxxxxxagler College. I also stayed active within my company independent of my daily job duties, often serving on various important committees.
I am a focused, capable and highly experienced applicant committed to supporting the long-term goals of an innovative, reputable firm. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!