This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 10+ years of experience ensuring quality throughout all daily operations in a Cheese Maker capacity. I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward conducting thorough tests and data analysis to ensure top notch product creation. To complement this background, I possess strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Dedicated Professional with over 10 years of experience in the cheese making industry.
- Demonstrated ability to focus on detail, complete tasks on time and maintain quality throughout all daily operations.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service, and professionalism.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of pasteurization, sanitation and critical control point processes.
- Recognized in the World Dairy Expo Championship Dairy Product Contest as 2010 2nd place winner and 2014 5th place winner.
- Awarded 2nd place in the US Cheese Championship Contest in 2013.
- Ranked as 1st place winner in LA county fair and 2nd place winner in Wisconsin State fair
Critical Control Points
Sanitation Regulation Compliance
Use of Cultures, Molds & Enzymes
Swiss Valley Farms Mindoro, WI; Cheese Maker 2004-Present
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to strong attention to detail, leadership and cheese making abilities.
- Contribute to all aspects of the cheese making process, beginning with recipe creation and pasteurization through testing and packaging.
- Utilize in depth understanding of application/use of cultures, molds, coagulants, enzymes and milk to create top notch products.
- Maintain quality by ensuring critical control points, as well as accuracy throughout all time and temperatures.
- Successfully analyze cheese samples and conduct thorough tests.
- Ensure sanitation throughout all equipment.
- Use strong leadership skills to oversee performance of Assistant Cheese Maker, providing mentorship when necessary.
- Collaborate extensively with team members to ensure on time completion of tasks.
Reisinger Heating, Sparta, WI; Heating and Air Condition Technician 2002-2003
- Provided maintenance and troubleshooting for air conditioners, gas and oil furnaces.
Northern Engraving Inc., West Salem, WI; Screen Printer 1996-2002
Wisconsin Cheese Maker License
Wisconsin Cheese Tech Program, UW Madison, Madison, WI
Blue Print Reading Certificate, Moraine Park Technical College, Beaver Dam, WI
HVAC Technical Certification, Western Wisconsin Technical College, La Crosse, WI
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!