This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 10 years of property management experience; possesses experience overseeing all operations for community containing 76 units, as well as oversight of 610 fee managed units.
- Continually recognized for high occupancy rates and low delinquency rates.
- Excellent organizational abilities; proven track record of maintaining accurate rent collection records and prioritizing work orders.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, key to forming relationships with prospective and existing residents.
MS Office Suite
Rent + Software
Francis Tuttle, Oklahoma City, OK 2016
- Demonstrated strong organizational, communication and administrative abilities while performing tasks.
VTT Management, Oklahoma City, OK 2014-2015
Assistant Property Manager
- Provided critical support to Property Manager, with associated responsibilities including rent collection, invoice management and inspection of units upon move in/out.
- Collaborated with leasing team to continually meet expectations.
- Maintained accuracy throughout financial statements and payroll processing.
Financial Transactions Agent
- Maintained quality assurance throughout daily financial transactions valuing $100k+ daily.
- Received cross-utilization training as Invoice Officer and Comptroller.
Royal American Management Properties, Panama City, FL 2003-2010
Assistant Regional Manager/Property Manager (Patriot Pointe Apartments, Concord, NC)
- Applied strong property management abilities to oversee daily operations for 76 unit building, lead high performance teams and maintain resident satisfaction.
- Utilized excellent communication skills to form positive relationships with prospective and existing residents.
- Conducted administrative tasks, including scheduling, correspondence management and coordinating property visits.
- Promptly and professionally handled all delinquencies and represented company in small claims court.
- Main responsibilities included budget management, report generation, invoice management, facilitation of work orders and processing payroll.
- Continually maintained a 95-97% occupancy rate.
- Collected $100k+ in monthly rent; averaged a 1-3% delinquency rate in rent collections.
- Received multiple awards, including Highest Occupancy (2006, 2007 & 2008), Best Overall Administrator (2007), Outstanding Financial Performance (2007), Most Positive Attitude (2006) and Resident Relations (2005 & 2007).
National Property Management, Midwest City, OK 1997-2003
Assistant Property Manager, Meadowood Village
Gained invaluable exposure to best property management practices while providing support to Property Manager.
Ensured on time collection of $100k in monthly rent revenue.
Duties included payroll reporting, performing administrative tasks and prioritizing maintenance work orders.
Administrative Assistant Certification, Francis Tuttle Technology Center, Oklahoma City, OK; 2015-2016
Microsoft Word Certification, Francis Tuttle Technology Center, Oklahoma City, OK; 2015-2016
National Technical Honor Society, Francis Tuttle Technology Center, Oklahoma City, OK; 2015-2016
Business Professionals of America (BPA) Member
Awarded 2nd Place in 2015 BPA competition for administrative support.
Rescue Mission Volunteer
High School Diploma, Bicester Comprehensive School, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Leasing for a Living
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!