This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- In depth understanding of best accounting practices obtained throughout completion of extensive upper level coursework.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills with a proven track record of thoroughly reviewing data for discrepancies.
- Possesses an innate attention to detail; experienced in conducting research, compiling information and generating detailed reports.
Master Degree in Accounting, GPA: 3.8, Capella University, Minneapolis, MN; Graduation: October 2017
Relevant Coursework Completed in: Financial Accounting, Data Analysis, Finance and Value Creation, Budget Planning and Control, Strategic Operations Management, Audit and Control Accounting Information Systems and Business Integration Skills.
Bachelor Degree in Business, GPA: 3.8, Capella University, Minneapolis, MN; 2016
Summa Cum Laude
Accounting / Finance
Orlando VAMC, Lake Nona, FL 2016-Present
- Demonstrate strong organizational and administrative skills while ensuring on time completion of assigned tasks.
- Conduct in depth research, compile information and generate detailed data reports; relay pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Thoroughly review and process data to maintain quality control throughout all operations.
- Exemplify strong interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with patrons; resolve inquiries and form positive relationships.
- Associated duties include scheduling, calendar management, event coordination and correspondence management.
Orlando VAMC, Orlando, FL 2016
Administrative Support Assistant
- Utilized strong analytical and problem solving skills to compile, track and record statistical information; make knowledge based forecasts to predict performance.
- Generated in depth reports; maintained regulatory compliance and confidentiality throughout all operations.
- Strategically identified market trends and relayed pertinent information to Case Managers.
Dayton VAMC, Dayton, OH 2014-2016
Program Support Assistant
- Provided critical administrative support, with associated responsibilities including research analysis, creation of complex data reports and identifying key industry trends.
- Continually implemented process improvement initiatives to increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills throughout all interactions with patrons; cultivated positive relationships.
- Performed administrative tasks, including document processing, office management and call management.
Dayton VA, Dayton, OH 2013-2014
- Completed assigned tasks on time in a fast-paced, deadline based environment.
- Utilized excellent organizational skills to successfully track and record patient information in a confidential manner.
- Adhered to all company and state policies and regulations.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!