This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Senior Financial Systems Manager
- Detail-oriented Senior Financial Systems Manager with over 15 years of experience.
- Demonstrated ability to steer system migration projects to an on-time completion.
- Skilled in maintaining quality control throughout all operations.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, instrumental to conducting in depth training to end users.
Great Plains 2015
Management Reporter 2012
Hooters of America, Atlanta, Georgia 2013-Present
Senior Financial Systems Manager
- Recipient of a merit based promotion due to top notch problem-solving, analytical and leadership skills.
- Leverage industry expertise to successfully maintain financial systems and implement innovative solutions to increase efficiency.
- Thoroughly review data, identify discrepancies and develop highly effective resolutions.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational abilities while conducting quarterly security and financial audits.
- Recognized for converting 30 users from Epicor Accounting System to Great Plans.
- Served as Project Manager for new BI platform and data warehouse project.
- Successfully led upgrades from Microsoft Dynamics GP; oversaw implementation of multiple core modules, including manufacturing and payroll.
- Successfully integrated ultiPro payroll, OutlookSoft BPC, Point of Sale (POS), Sage Fixed Assets, Reconnet bank reconciliation and Erequester PO system.
- Successfully set up and supported FRX and Management Reported 2012.
- Migrated accounting department from Sage FAS to Fixed Asset Module in Great Plains.
Restaurant Concepts II, LLC, Atlanta, Georgia 2007-2013
Systems Analyst III
- Provided critical support across multiple corporate financial applications.
- Responsible for overseeing maintenance, back-up and system implementations.
- Championed process improvement initiatives by creating detailed reports, leading to significant increases in efficiency.
- Conducted in depth training on various types of software, including integration manager and FRX 6.7.
- Led SQL database upgrades, as well as 3 Great Plains upgrades.
- Used proprietary applications and SQL to integrate POS and middleware.
Discrete Wireless, Atlanta, Georgia 2002-2007
- Assumed key Systems Analyst role within a start-up operation; contributed extensively to growth of $6.5M in annual revenue within a 3-year period.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills while implementing and maintaining real-time internet based wireless data; enabled company to scale from 1,500 to 16,000+ radio tracking systems.
- Used strong communication skills to provide effective support to end users; developed user guides, training videos and various multimedia sources.
- Maintained quality control throughout all phases of product management and firmware projects.
- Completed migration from QuickBooks to Great Plains 8.0 within a 4-month period.
- Utilized Eartha Enterprise and Undertow MapPro to implement GIS enabled websites.
- Implemented numerous real-time customer integration systems using XML, HTTP, and EDI interfaces.
SharePoint Administration; 2013
Great Plains Inventory Control; 2013
MCTS GP; 2010
Public Speaking: Jeff Justice Comedy Workshop Level I & II, performing at The Punchline; 2014 & 2015
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!