This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Accomplished Supply Chain Manager eager to contribute 9 years of experience
to a progressive organization.
- Exemplified strong leadership abilities, critical to maximizing efficiency throughout day to day operations.
- In depth understanding of supply chain management, transportation management and procurement processes.
- Regarded for ability to design and implement highly innovative solutions to ensure client satisfaction.
- Possesses linguistic fluency in Spanish, Russian and English.
Supply Chain Management
Client Relationship Management
MS Excel, Access & PowerPoint
Stevens Transport 2012-Present
Stevens Transport is the largest refrigerated trucking company in Texas, fourth largest temperature controlled carrier in the US, generating $700M annually.
- Champion process improvement initiatives throughout development and implementation of innovative strategies.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills throughout oversight of 16 Driver Managers, focusing primarily on performance management, coaching and deploying successful team building tactics.
- Conduct critical market trend research throughout produce department operations, resulting in record load numbers and an increase in service levels by half of a percent.
- Chief responsibilities include loss prevention oversight, forecasting and expense management.
- Utilize strong communication skills to provide top notch customer service throughout daily operations.
- Contributed extensively to completion of project streamlining shipping operations throughout thorough tracking, policy creation and report generation.
- Served as on site transportation manager of Taylor Farms, successfully overseeing 4 yards, billing, asset utilization and dispatching.
- Successfully restructured transition time between daily shifts, resulting in increased call management and report generation.
Marten Transport INC, Laredo, TX 2011
- Cultivated positive, lasting international client relationships throughout various tactics, including networking and prospecting.
- Strategically grew client base throughout assigned territory by designing innovative, needs based client solutions.
- Utilized bilingual capabilities to communicate with clients in Spanish.
- Maximized efficiency throughout daily operations throughout implementation of tactical process improvement strategies.
BNSF Logistics LLC, Springdale, AR 2010
- Leveraged strong leadership and organizational skills to steer on time, within budget completion of projects for Wal-Mart.
- Resourcefully improved day to day operations throughout implementation of effective tracking system.
JB Hunt, Lowell, AR 2007-2009
Fleet Manager (ICS)
- Received merit based promotion due to achievement of staffing goals.
- Contributed to overall coordination of pick up/delivery points, payment processing and load calculation.
JB Hunt, Lowell, AR 2007
- Strategically identified top talent and filled time sensitive trucking positions.
- Recognized as top performer within recruiting department, based on number of hires.
Bachelor of Science in International Business,
Major: Supply Chain Management, Minors: Spanish & Economics
University of Arkansas, Sam M. Walton College of Business, Fayetteville, Arkansas
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!