This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Versatile, results-oriented Administrative Operations Leader with 20+ years of experience in leadership roles within a variety of industries. Advanced experience in leading customer service and operations logistics along with steadfast listening skills which provide a valuable asset/tool to clients and ensures high productivity levels. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with internal/external teams.
Operations Management Workflow/Process Improvement Customer Service/Support
Attention to Detail Decision Making/Planning Complex Problem Solving
Productivity/Efficiency Oral/Written Communication Inventory Management
Time Management Customer Relationship Management International/Domestic Travel
- Directed day to day operations within a fast-paced food service environment with a concentration on increasing productivity and customer satisfaction
- Monitored food portions and quality to ensure it aligned with internal food quality standards and assisted customers with questions related to the menu
- Utilized superior communication and interpersonal abilities to maintain positive rapport with customers and co-workers
- Oversaw daily buffet set-up and break down, greeting incoming guests, and assisted with special projects/events
- Coordinated administrative functions within the organization which included answering incoming phone calls and assisting clients
- Reviewed and updated executive calendars, booked appointments as needed, and booked both international and domestic travel
- Played a lead role in creating a streamlined recordkeeping system which resulted in reducing data-retrieval time
- Facilitated several customer service tasks such as monitoring back-order availability, monitoring inventory levels, and special-order management
Current Food handler Certification
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in strategic leadership and operations roles with experience in providing administrative support to executives, booking international/domestic travel, and supporting key customers. In addition, I have strong experience in managing special projects and consistently increasing productivity levels.
Along with my strong experience, I have a demonstrated background in building and maintaining positive relationships with customers, co-workers, and members of executive management.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!