This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Administrative & Customer Service Specialist
- Impressive blend of administrative, accounting and customer service skills gained from 11+ years of professional experience.
- Recognized for the ability to provide high quality support to upper level management teams in fast-paced office environments.
- Top-notch organizational abilities, key to managing schedules / calendars, facilitating meetings and maintaining accurate records.
Accounts Payable Management
MS Office Suite
Bowman Companies, Inc. 2008-Present
Executive Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper
- Provide high quality administrative support within a fast-paced office environment.
- Perform various accounting functions with utmost accuracy, including accounts payable management, invoice management, fulfilling check requests and balancing cash drawer.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal abilities throughout daily interactions with patrons.
- Streamline existing office processes to significantly increase efficiency; recognized for substantially cutting company labor expenses.
- Develop prompt solutions to resolve violations; strategically coordinate with vendors for repair.
- Associated duties include report generation, maintaining proper supply inventory levels and recording meeting minutes.
- Heavily involved in automation of accounting code system.
ERA Crossroads 2006-2008
Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper
- Fulfilled key administrative and bookkeeping role, with responsibilities including accounts payable management, handling invoices and generating detailed reports.
- Delivered high quality service to tenants / patrons; resolved inquiries via phone and in person.
- Thoroughly reviewed all documents / financial data for accuracy and quality control.
- Used strong organizational skills to maintain proper office supply inventory levels.
Coursework Completed, Computer Learning Center, Alexandria, VA
High School Diploma, North Stafford High School, Stafford, VA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!