This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include a Bachelor Degree in Physical Education, as well as a New York State teaching certification. To complement this background, I possess strong leadership, classroom management and organizational abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dedicated Professional eager to contribute strong leadership skills and academic foundation
to a progressive opportunity.
- Possesses strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of managing classrooms, as well as promoting growth and development, for students ranging from elementary to high school.
- Dynamic communication abilities; critical to forming positive relationships with parents, teachers and administration.
- Experienced in assessing students, simplifying complex concepts and monitoring progress.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Education, Dowling College, Oakdale NY; 2010-2012
Associate Degree in Physical Education, SUNY Cobleskill; 2008-2010
NYS Teacher Certification
Washington Drive Primary School, Oldfield Middle School, High School 2014-Present
Special Education Teacher Assistant
- Leverage strong leadership and classroom management skills to successfully promote student growth and development.
- Provide one on one aid to special needs students.
Crestwood Country Day School 2016-Present
- Follow proper procedures and safety measures throughout completion of daily tasks.
Commack LA Fitness 2015-Present
Front Desk / Sales Representative
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills while forming positive relationships with members, promoting company services and providing top notch support.
Personal Training Institute, Commack NY 2012-Present
- Properly assess clients, develop individualized plans and implement effective growth strategies.
Smithtown School District 2012
Substitute Teacher / Substitute Teacher Aide
- Successfully managed elementary and middle school classrooms.
- Executed lesson plans; effectively simplified complex concepts.
Smithtown East High School, Smithtown NY 2011
Full Time Student Teaching
- Obtained valuable exposure to best teaching principles within elementary and high school classrooms.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills while interacting with students, parents and administration.
Extended Stay Hotels, Melville, NY; Guest Service Representative 2010-2012
Steers Beach, Northport, NY; Lifeguard 2009
Town of Huntington, Northport / Huntington, NY; Swim Instructor 2009
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!