This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced administrative support professional with 8+ years of experience within high-stress environments with a strong background in providing support to staff members and leading office support logistics. Experienced in training new employees, managing supply/inventory levels, and supervising team members. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Administrative Support Team Leadership Process Improvement Customer Service/Support
Problem Solving/Critical Thinking Strategy Implementation Bilingual, English/Spanish
Data Analysis Project Management CPR/AED Certification Ability to Travel
- Direct day to day administrative operations within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing productivity and operational efficiency
- Supervise cross-functional teams which requires providing individualized coaching and guidance along with handling employee relations issues
- Provide tutoring and academic support to both K-12 and college students with a concentration on students preparing for the TOEFL, ACT, and SAT exam
- Identify areas of weakness and prepare individualized learning plans, provide student assessments, and provide mentorship related to study habits
- Coordinated both administrative and housekeeping logistics which included leading teams, tracking departmental supplies, and diffusing escalated operational issues
- Played a lead role in cleaning operating rooms which required wiping down walls, sterilizing equipment, and utilizing a UV light to ensure sterilization
- Oversaw housekeeping and administrative logistics within a medical setting which included reviewing and purchasing new supplies along with tracking supply inventory
- Utilized superior communication and interpersonal abilities to build positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Master s in History, American Public University (Currently Enrolled)
Bachelor s Degree, History, Minor in Spanish, University of Houston (July 2017)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in administrative roles with experience in training new employees, overseeing inventory logistics, and diffusing escalated customer service situation. In addition, I have a strong background in leading complex projects and maintaining positive rapport with both internal and external team members.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with a strong educational background which includes a Master s in History from American Public University (Currently Pursuing).
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!