This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on financial services operations in alignment with a xxxxxxmpany s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a key xxxxxxmpetitive advantage and generate robust growth.
- Award-Winning Top Producer who excels at increasing revenue and profits via expertise in financial analysis, investment planning, business development, and relationship management while promoting unparalleled services.
- Visionary Professional who rises above xxxxxxre challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outxxxxxxmes, and serves as a catalyst for positive change with an ability to influence internal / external stakeholder partnerships.
- Excellent Xxxxxxmmunicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and xxxxxxllaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Xxxxxxmmercial Banking Officer II
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking origination, processing, and servicing of the credit needs of businesses and customers in the marketplace while soliciting and maintaining depository acxxxxxxunts and other services.
- Expertly obtained financial and other information, xxxxxxordinated and performed credit analysis, provided detailed loan presentations, rexxxxxxmmended approval to Bank Loan Xxxxxxmmittee, and negotiated various terms and / or xxxxxxnditions.
- Exhibited talent in objectively and judiciously handling loan judgements and ongoing credit review / administration.
Profitably expanded the large-scale customer base through networking and sales calls.
Successfully addressed potential challenges and applied techniques of problem loan administration.
Served as relationship manager for customers to ensure high satisfaction rates and prompt resolution of issues.
- Strategically steered daily branch operations for one of the nation s largest banks serving retail, small business, xxxxxxrporate, and investment clients, including managing profit / loss, new business development, sales / marketing, client service, team building, training / development, regulatory xxxxxxmpliance, and xxxxxxntinued operational integrity.
- Drove business growth by recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a client-focused team of 3 branch associates, including creating a xxxxxxllaborative environment as a champion of staff training on processes and operating models.
- Managed internal xxxxxxntrols for strict xxxxxxmpliance with federal regulations and bank policies, and maintained up-to-date knowledge of product, xxxxxxmpetition, and xxxxxxmpliance issues related to deposit and lending products.
- Ensured customer loyalty and future xxxxxxmpany revenue by building strong client relationships, along with researching and mining in-depth knowledge of key decision-makers, business priorities, and local xxxxxxmpetitors.
Ranked #95 out of 1,087 Branch Managers as of final YTD rankings, December 2014.
Profitably cultivated strong client relationships and exceeded branch sales / service goals.
Successfully ranked #77 out of 1,087 Branch Managers as of Final YTD rankings, December 2015.
Created and implemented xxxxxxmprehensive retail sales plans to achieve monthly sales and profitability objectives, and identified needs and sold bank products to broaden and deepen relationships with customers and prospects.
Branch Manager ￨ Assistant Vice President
- Spearheaded the revitalization of a failing branch to achieve status as the region s most profitable and successful location, including attaining rexxxxxxgnition as flagship bank for both sales and promotions of staff into management roles.
- Xxxxxxordinated and managed sales / service efforts, including marketing, operational budget development, profit / loss, and operational integrity while focusing on xxxxxxmmercial lending with a specialty in small- to medium-sized businesses.
Branch Manager ￨ Assistant Vice President
- Led targeted branch sales decision-making across 5 categories enxxxxxxmpassing xxxxxxnsumer loan production and growth, xxxxxxmmercial loan production and growth, deposit production and growth, household growth, and investment revenue and growth, along with effectively managing cash flow and unxxxxxxvering lending options to help clients succeed.
- Promoted beneficial xxxxxxllaborations with brokers to cultivate referrals ad generate profitable client appointments, along with leading events / seminars and joint marketing campaigns to foster xxxxxxoperation between business units.
Successfully rebuilt the location from 3,500 to 13,500+ transactions monthly.
Profitably xxxxxxurted and obtained business of a top CEO for a major sports retail outlet.
Increased the number of key business households and grew all xxxxxxmmercial lending activities.
Xxxxxxnsistently improved deposit and loan growth, increased sales, and expanded xxxxxxnsumer loyalty and trust.
Grew loan portfolio $15 million in less than 3 years, and significantly increased deposit growth to $55 million.
Produced 3 business lending deals noted in the Xxxxxx Business Journal and Wall Street Journal, 2008 2010.
Achieved Million Dollar Plus Club honors for xxxxxxnsumer and xxxxxxmmercial production annually, 2008 2011.
Regional Private Banker
- Expertly managed full-service banking relationships of affluent customers within a xxxxxxmplex multimillion-dollar portfolio of acxxxxxxunts, including developing a customer base through products and services cross sales to existing clients, gaining business through xxxxxxmmunity involvement, and prospecting owners and executives in the xxxxxxmmunity.
- Proactively xxxxxxnsulted among clients to assess financial needs, including opening and servicing acxxxxxxunts, rexxxxxxmmending products and services, xxxxxxnducting financial planning sessions, and maintaining xxxxxxnfidential files.
- Exhibited sharp analytical abilities toward evaluating financial, tax, and credit needs of customers and monitoring customer change requirements, and rexxxxxxmmended strategies that utilized xxxxxxmpany products / services.
Successfully earned South Metro Market Rexxxxxxgnition for Outstanding Acxxxxxxmplishments (Q 1 4) in 2006.
Expanded a referral network via xxxxxxntact with internal business partners and external financial intermediaries.
- Played a vital role in aggressively selling investment acxxxxxxunts, loans, lines of credit, checking, and savings acxxxxxxunts.
- Built productive operations by training tellers and customer service associates on identifying sales opportunities.
Ranked as a Top 25 Producer for the State of Xxxxxx out of 200 bankers in 2004 and 2005.
Master of Business Administration (Acxxxxxxunting Emphasis)
Bachelor of Science in Finance
Board Member, Metro Xxxxxx Partners
Member, Delta Mu Delta International Honor Society in Business
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive xxxxxxntribution to your financial / business performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Financial / Business Analysis, Credit / Tax Analysis, Financial / Investment Planning, Financial Services Management, Profit / Market Share Growth, Trends Tracking, Performance Monitoring / Analysis, and Strategic Market Positioning. I am also highly skilled in New Business Growth, Team Building / Training, Territory Development, High-Impact Sales Presentations, and Client Acquisition / Retention.
Recently, as a Xxxxxxmmercial Banking Officer II for ANB Bank, I expertly led forward-thinking origination, processing, and servicing of the credit needs of businesses and customers in the marketplace while soliciting and maintaining depository acxxxxxxunts and other services. Within this role, I obtained financial and other information, xxxxxxordinated and performed credit analysis, provided detailed loan presentations, rexxxxxxmmended approval to Bank Loan Xxxxxxmmittee, and negotiated various terms and / or xxxxxxnditions. I also objectively and judiciously handling loan judgements and ongoing credit review / administration.
A sampling of my achievements included:
Profitably expanding the large-scale customer base through networking and sales calls.
Successfully addressing potential challenges and applying techniques of problem loan administration.
Serving as relationship manager for customers to ensure high satisfaction rates and prompt resolution of issues.
To xxxxxxmplement this experience, please note that I earned a Master of Business Administration (Acxxxxxxunting Emphasis) and a Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Phoenix. I am also a Licensed Notary Public in Xxxxxx.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Additional PERSONAL Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting OR DELETE THIS AREA ].
As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in branch manager, private banker, and personal banker roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a xxxxxxntinued xxxxxxmmitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!