This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Professional eager to contribute over 25 years of experience to a progressive opportunity within the Durable Medical Equipment industry.
- In depth understanding of customizing durable medical equipment to cater to specific patient needs.
- Proven ability to implement effective process improvement initiatives to streamline daily warehouse operations.
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated throughout extensive staff management experience.
Durable Medical Equipment Knowledge
T.D. Medical, Hollywood, FL 1988-Present
Service department Manager/Treasurer (2008-2016)
- Fulfilled key leadership position, with associated responsibilities including contracts management, negotiation and client relationship management.
- Contributed extensively to product development initiatives, focusing primarily on streamlined design of wheelchairs.
- Ensured proper maintenance of vehicles and warehouse equipment.
- Heavily involved in talent acquisition, including interviewing, training and ensuring high levels of team productivity.
- Promoted safety throughout day to day operations by complying with exisiting safety regulations and conducting OSHA/fire inspections.
- Served as first responder in the case of a client emergency.
- Strategically identified and resolved fraudulent Medicaid claims.
Wheelchair Technician Manager (1999-2008)
- Successfully supervised direct reports, focusing primarily on performance management, staffing and training.
- Provided top-notch customer service, key to ensuring satisfaction and retention.
- Chief responsibilities included, scheduling, inventory control and accounts payable management.
Wheelchair Technician/Supervisor (1994-1999)
- Responsible for designing custom power and manual wheelchairs based upon individual needs.
- Assembled wheelchairs to comply with patient needs.
Private Pilot License, Locair Flight School
Coursework Completed, Broward Community College
EMT Training Completed, Broward Community College
Custom Wheelchair and Seating Courses Completed
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!