This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Enthusiastic Leader who makes dynamic decisions to reflect positively on creative industry / entertainment operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth, and who works to conceptualize and deliver captivating visual aesthetics under budget and in tight timelines.
- Top Performer who has excelled in a range of roles, including Production Coordinator, Set Designer, Casting Director, Director of Development, Producer, and Director s Assistant for bicoastal creative project endeavors.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who excels at liaising among union / non-union crew and talent representative of SAG / AFTRA and IATSE, and who applies experience in coordinating shoots; using production equipment; conducting script analysis; and writing and editing scenes, treatments, and scripts with competencies in core film and sound editing.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes while building a positive working environment by applying synergistic teamwork concepts and established leadership.
Spearheaded optimal film and production initiatives by casting, directing, and co-producing numerous film and video projects, including actively coordinating and budgeting film shoots using Movie Magic Budgeting and Scheduling.
Personally wrote dynamic scenes, treatments, and portions of scripts, along with locating and securing approval for land at low cost, assigning strategic casting, and providing input on final picture and sound edits for senior projects.
Determined interview questions per production policies as Production Coordinator, and further worked numerous additional hours to meet or exceed strict deadlines and maximize film, theater, TV, and video production success.
Producer ￨ Miasma (What Men Talk About) ￨ Independent ￨ 2009 Present
Production Coordinator ￨ Huxley s Door ￨ New World Sun Productions ￨ Another Film Fund ￨ 2007
Producer ￨ Meeker ￨ Prescient Entertainment ￨ Samuel Goldwyn ￨ 2001
Produced Films ￨ Television ￨ Video
For the Love of Money ￨ Production Coordinator ￨ Independent ￨ 2012
The Grief Tourist ￨ Set Designer ￨ Independent ￨ 2010
The Wicker Man ￨ Development ￨ Warner Brothers ￨ 2006
The Shape of Things ￨ Development ￨ USA Film and StudioCanal ￨ 2003
Did You Ever ￨ Assistant Production Coordinator ￨ Independent ￨ 2003
Possession ￨ Development ￨ Warner Brothers ￨ 2002
BASH: Latter Day Plays ￨ Development ￨ Showtime ￨ 2000
Nurse Betty ￨ Development ￨ Gramercy ￨ 2000
Your Friends and Neighbors ￨ Director s Assistant ￨ Propaxxxxxxnda ￨ Polygram ￨ 1999
Second Coming ￨ Casting Director ￨ MTV Videos ￨ Director Len Wiseman (Underworld) ￨ 1998
In the Company of Men ￨ Development ￨ Sony Pictures Classics ￨ 1997
The Dating Xxxxxxme ￨ Consultant ￨ Safehouse Productions ￨ Electric Lodge Theater ￨ 2015
History of the Biz: Part 1 - Acts ￨ Consultant ￨ Vicious Circle Productions ￨ Hollywood Fringe Festival ￨ Producer s Award Finalist ￨ 2014
Meerkat Run ￨ Consultant ￨ Safehouse Productions ￨ Electric Lodge Theater ￨ 2014
Much Ado in the Park ￨ Costumer ￨ Safehouse Productions ￨ Electric Lodge Theater ￨ 2013
A Recipe for Disaster ￨ Costumer ￨ Safehouse Productions ￨ Electric Lodge Theater ￨ 2012
BASH: Latter Day Plays ￨ Director of Development ￨ Contemptible Ent. ￨ Douglas Fairbanks (NY) & Canon Theaters (CA) ￨ 1999
The Dark Side ￨ Co-Producer ￨ Carplex Theater ￨ 1997
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking intra- / extra-company communications and comprehensive requirements between producers, director, and 12 department heads during both pre-production and production.
- Established production offices and contract management protocols for both union and non union crew and talent.
Personally ran the office of two partners providing all customary administrative support.
Ensured seamless operations by creating shot lists and script breakdowns, among others.
Substantially reduced budgets from 6 10% through strategic vendor service negotiations.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic business acumen toward serving as one of the company s principles tasked with fulfilling role of producer, including creating budgets and schedules, accounting procedures, and lexxxxxxl protocols, as well as designing financing concepts for feature films which was instrumental in driving success.
Created budgets, schedules, and financing for Yards of Material with Julio Caro.
Led critical financing concepts for feature film, Meeker, with the Samuel Goldwyn Company.
Cast and served as Production Coordinator for Second Coming MTV music video (directed by Len Wiseman).
- Strategically steered production company operations for this A-list director, Neil LaBute, and his producing partners, including building profitable alliances with Warner Brothers, USA Films, Propaxxxxxxnda Films, Gramercy, New Line, and Anonymous Content for development of joint filmmaking ventures while negotiating all contracts and first-look deals.
Developed large-scale database for tracking submitted literary materials.
Mentored junior filmmakers and executives in film development and production.
Created an intricate draft-tracking system for Mr. LaBute s writing and directing efforts.
- Led real estate investment and single-family home flipping efforts to xxxxxxin substantial profits within a highly competitive market, including coordinating subcontractors and providing hands-on tile replacement, painting, and cabinetry work.
Generated as high as $96,000 in profits with as low as $14,000 invested.
- Enhanced recruitment initiatives by designing and implementing strategic marketing concepts while developing care plans and nursing care plans, monitoring client drug programs and treatments, and ensuring strict HIPAA compliance.
Led targeted improvement of the recruitment of qualified personnel by 20%.
Improved employee retention by developing a new Den Mother approach training program.
- Played a vital role in developing full-service 24-hour on-call end-of-life support for two terminally ill patients, including performing estate management of three properties, executing lexxxxxxl documents, developing and implementing nursing and patient home care plans, ensuring efficacy of treatments, and creating diabetic-friendly meals per patients needs.
Developed and implemented key quality of life enhancements and interactive care strategies.
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Tulane University
Adobe Premiere ￨ Final Cut Pro X ￨ Movie Magic Budgeting & Scheduling ￨ iMovie
Avid ProTools ￨ Microsoft Office Suite ￨ AutoCAD ￨ Sony Digital Video Cameras
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your company s bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Film, TV, Video, and Theater Production; Multi-Project Directing / Producing; Production Coordination; Casting, and Script Writing. I am also highly skilled in Budgeting, Scheduling, Financing, Land Acquisition, Process Optimization, Union / Non-Union Crew Relations, and Negotiations.
A sampling of my professional experience includes my role as an Owner / Producer for Prescient Entertainment where I served as one of the company s principles tasked with fulfilling the role of producer, including creating budgets and schedules, accounting procedures, and lexxxxxxl protocols in alignment with project objectives. Within this role, I also successfully designed cost-effective financing concepts for feature films which was instrumental in driving success.
A sampling of my achievements included:
Creating budgets, schedules, and financing for Yards of Material with Julio Caro.
Leading critical financing concepts for feature film, Meeker, with the Samuel Goldwyn Company.
Casting and serving as production coordinator for Second Coming MTV music video (directed by Len Wiseman).
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Tulane University. I also completed a two-year Film Studies program at Santa Monica College. I am proficient in Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro X, Avid ProTools, Movie Magic Budgeting & Scheduling, iMovie, and Sony Digital Video Cameras, among others.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!