This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Eager to coalesce a seasoned background in sales, recruitment, and sports education to support fan strategy objectives and sales within the sports arena.
Strategic Planning Staff Training & Development Project Management Leader Highly Effective
More than 15 years of progressively responsible experience.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple levels of responsibilities and duties in a fast-paced environment.
Able to align, coordinate, and empower employees to achieve company goals and objectives within strict budgets and timelines.
Excellent communicator with ability to collaborate with staff, management, executive leadership teams, contractors, vendors, and other business partners at all organizational levels.
Outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Strong technical skills including proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), Unix System Administration, Shell programming, and network installation, administration and maintenance.
U.S. Army Garrison, Fort Lewis, WA (2005 present)
Military Police Officer
- Serve 29 months overseas in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom to train Iraqi Police; acted as Special Housing Unit Leader responsible for supervising 10 Soldiers delegated to guard 20 high profile targets.
- Proactively lead personnel security for many VIP in travel to Fort Lewis; oversee 10 Military Police Officers for protection and service of over 21K soldiers, including law enforcement, protection, and first response.
Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps, Philadelphia, PA; Lansford, PA (2015 2017)
Army Instructor for Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps
- Served as role model and liaison between Army and civilian communities.
- Utilized corporation-approved curriculum to educate, lead, and teach individuals in a classroom setting.
U.S. Army Recruiting Command, Philadelphia, PA; Pottstown, PA; Clarksburg, WV (2009 2015)
Recruiter/ Commander of Recruiting Center
- Expertly and efficiently recruited over 100 individuals into the US Army and Army Reserve within 2 years; implemented highly successful sales techniques, resulting in 150 leads.
- Identified and analyzed individual wants and needs to expertly match benefits of Army toward individual goals.
- Led and mentored team of 3 new recruits and 75 future soldiers to be selected as top petite station across 10 stations.
- Performed at 40 community events, including the Philadelphia Eagles and Philadelphia Phillies playoff games.
MiLB - The Reading Fighting Phils (Double A Affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies), Reading, PA (2011)
- Spearheaded Military Appreciation Night from concept to completion.
- Key contributor to game day ticket sales, as well as coordination of tickets for group sales and sponsor nights.
- Provided multi-faceted support to contest coordination, player and mascot appearances, and game day activities.
Additional Career Experience: Direct Sales Representative, Spectrum, City, ST (2017 2018)
Bachelor of Science in Sport Management, Post University, Waterbury, CT (2018)
Sports Broadcasting Certificate (2018), Baseball GM & Scouting Certificate (2014), Sport Revenue Management Certificate (2010) Sports Management Worldwide, Portland, OR
Volunteer Activities: Founder & Director, 9/11 Heroes run, Travis Manion Foundation (2010 present)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a Director of Fan Strategy capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a BS in Sports Management, Certifications Sports Broadcasting, Sports Revenue Management, and Baseball General Management and Scouting, as well as more than 15 years of progressively responsible leadership experience.
I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward mentoring and leading teams by example and with integrity to deliver services excellence. I am an excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, business partners and others at all organizational levels. To complement this background, I offer an outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player prepared to deliver immediate and long-term results and committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!