This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Project Management IT Customer Service
- Results oriented leader with over 20 years of experience steering IT projects to on time, within budget completion.
- Regarded for the ability to strategically identify customer needs and develop individualized solutions to ensure satisfaction.
- Proven track record of maximizing operational efficiency by implementing innovative continual service improvement processes.
Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
End User Support
Sanofi (formerly Genzyme), San Antonio, TX; IT Manager / CSI Analyst 2011-Present
- Fulfill key project management position, steering multiple projects to on time completion.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased overall customer satisfaction and retention rates.
- Leverage strong interpersonal communication skills to foster positive client relationships.
- Heavily involved in various multiple projects, including HP Managed Print Services, Domain Integration Coordination and End User Hardware replacement.
- Maintain adherence to Code of Ethics and US Supplement, as well as applicable federal and state law.
- Generate thorough reports and relay information to appropriate executive level management.
Genzyme (Formerly ILEX Oncology), San Antonio, TX; End User Technologist/ IT Manager 2004-2011
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to strong leadership and organizational abilities; oversaw daily activities of Desktop Technicians throughout assigned territory.
- Established and maintained key customer relationships by providing top notch service.
- Contributed extensively to all phases of multiple integration projects.
- Provided end user support; performed wireless configuration and troubleshooting.
ILEX Oncology, San Antonio, TX; Network Support Specialist 1998-2004
- Leveraged strong technical knowledge to successfully provide support to 250 end users, with associated responsibilities including configuration and repair of hardware and phone systems.
- Successfully maintained user accounts.
- Developed highly effective training programs for newly hired employees.
Computize, Dallas, TX; Service Manager, Dallas Area 1996-1997
Computize, Houston, TX; Computer Repair Technician 1994-1995
US Department of Veterans Affairs, Houston, TX; File Clerk 1993-1994
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Magna Cum Laude, University of Texas at San Antonio
A+, HP, IBM and Compaq Certifications
Certified Forensics Examiner
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!