This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Experienced in conducting thorough financial analysis, key to mitigating risk and maximizing overall efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Strong leadership, organizational and project management skills obtained throughout multiple hands on positions.
- Possesses linguistic fluency in English, French, Swahili and Kinyarwanda.
Back Room Technician
MS Office Suite
Ernst & Young, LLP, Atlanta, GA 2015-Present
- Fulfill key auditing position, with associated responsibilities including internal control testing and account balance testing.
- Ensure accuracy throughout financial statement preparation.
Lakeside School, Seattle, WA 2015
Internal Audit Intern
- Gained valuable exposure to best auditing practices within fast paced environment.
- Strategically analyzed materiality and frequency of deficiencies to determine efficacy of internal controls.
- Identified discrepancies and implemented corrective strategies appropriately.
Berry College, Business and Finance Office, Mount Berry, GA 2011-2013
- Demonstrated strong organizational management and financial analysis skills throughout daily operations, focusing heavily on income/financial statement analysis, payment processing and overseeing reporting of transactions valuing up to $20,000.
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program, Mount Berry, GA 2012-2013
- Successfully prepared taxes, focusing on precision and maximization of refunds.
- Acquired over $148,000 of federal refunds and over $25,000 in state refunds for clients.
Oak Hill Gift Shop Student Enterprise, Mount Berry, GA 2013-2014
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased sales revenue by 50%+.
- Chief responsibilities included budget management, oversight of financial performance and event coordination.
O Donnell Financial Group, San Francisco, CA 2012
Financial Planning and Marketing Intern
- Collaborated extensively with Financial Advisor to complete daily operations, including portfolio management and analysis of portfolios valuing up to $400,000.
CPA License, Anticipated Completion: August 2016
Master Degree in Professional Accounting, Auditing & Assurance, GPA: 3.3, University of Washington; 2015
Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance, GPA: 3.23, Berry College; 2014
Online Seminar Course and Internship, GPA: 4.0, New York University; 2012
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!