This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- 10 years of experience building high performance teams and overseeing daily operations.
- Continually recognized for achieving and surpassing goals; skilled in developing and implementing innovative strategies to increase efficiency.
- Strong attention to detail with a proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Possesses top notch communication skills, key to forming positive relationships.
- Implemented innovative scheduling processes to maximize resources and reduce expenses by 22%.
- Strategically coordinated larger delivery routes, resulting in reduced expenses by 13%.
- Utilized strong leadership abilities to increase employee satisfaction scores by 6%.
Cox Media Group Ohio, Dayton, Ohio 2012-Present
Director of Product Delivery
- Fulfill critical operations management position; focus heavily on ensuring on time distribution of print products throughout 15+ countries.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in significant increases in quality, production times and overall efficiency.
- Leverage excellent organizational abilities to manage department budget, complete scheduling tasks and compile key data.
- Form positive relationships with clients; rapidly resolve inquiries and ensure overall satisfaction.
- Encourage employee retention by designing creative strategies to increase engagement.
Cox Media Group Ohio, Dayton, Ohio 2007-2012
Director of Customer Service/Distribution
- Assumed key leadership position, overseeing daily operations of 25 Customer Service Care Agents and 28 Telemarketing Agents.
- Strategically allocated and administered combined $46M in revenue and expense budgets to maximize use of resources, control costs and optimize profits.
- Monitored individual performance and provided guidance to ensure expectations were met.
- Directly oversaw 35 District Managers responsible for managing 950+ independent contractors.
- Optimized efficiency by ensuring resources were properly aligned.
- Duties included generating detailed reports, resolving inquiries and maintaining open lines of communication with upper level management.
- Utilized strong negotiation skills to ensure favorable terms throughout contracts and agreements.
Associate of Arts in Business, University of Phoenix, Dayton, Ohio; 2010
Zenger Miller Frontline Leadership Class and Fundamental of Leadership
Executive Leadership Class
Diversity Boot Camp
Civil Treatment for Leaders
Goodwill Easter Seal of the Miami Valley Board Member; 2008-2014
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!