This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 20 years of experience in a high volume call center. I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward leading high performing teams. To complement this background, I offer strong interpersonal communication, leadership and training skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Over twenty years of experience providing leadership, promoting quality and providing excellent customer service within a fast paced, incoming call center environment.
- Proven track record of increasing overall team performance throughout effective coaching and mentoring.
- Designed effective training and development programs for new employees.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills with extensive experience meeting time lines and exceeding expectations.
Call Center Operations
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
Regional Transportation Authority Travel Information Center (RTA), Chicago, IL 1992-Present
Assistant Manager/Business Operations Trainer, First Transit (2013-Present)
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills while overseeing daily operations for 75 employees within a fast paced inbound call center.
- Conduct thorough training to maximize employee performance; recording growth and development, as well as inefficiencies accordingly.
- Utilize MS Excel to track quality metrics, including talk time, wait time and queue management; analyze compiled data and make necessary process changes to increase customer satisfaction.
- Provide top notch customer service, achieving quality standards with a 95% accuracy rate.
- Serve as project lead for client based quarterly assignments.
Business Operations Trainer, Sedgwick CMS (2003-2013)
- Focused primarily on developing and implementing highly effective training programs for groups of 10-20 individuals.
- Resourcefully monitored employee performance and generated thorough reports to relay status to appropriate parties.
- Maintained quality assurance throughout all daily operations; reviewed and auditing call recordings.
Operations Supervisor, Archway Marketing Services (1992-2003)
- Coached and mentored team of 20 Customer Service Representatives to meet and exceed performance goals within a fast paced call center.
- Promoted adherence to company policies and procedures; conducted various quality checks including call review and auditing.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Information Systems, DeVry University, Chicago, IL; 2002
Associate of Science Degree in Biology, Harold Washington College, Chicago, IL; 1998
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!