This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced business analytics professional with 25+ years of experience in high-stress environments along with a strong background within the healthcare industry. Experienced in performing complex business reporting, assisting with accounts receivable, acting as a Super User for billing systems, and managing large-scale databases. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with co-workers, vendors, clients, and members of management.
Proficient in: Microsoft Office Suite, Foxpro, Enhance Sequential Database, IDX Analyzer Tables, Unix, IDX, Centricity, Athena Net, and Athena Analytics.
Healthcare Data Reporting
Attention to Detail
- Directed a variety of administrative and operational functions within a fast-paced medical environment with a concentration on managing complex business analytics/reporting tasks
- Ensured a high level of productivity was maintained during several mergers and acquisitions throughout a span of 24 years which required a significant level of focus and attention to detail
- Facilitated client reporting functions which included balancing client accounts each month, reviewing coding for accuracy, and creating monthly billing reports
- Utilized superior financial acumen in order to balance posted cash for a large client within the organization in addition to creating ad hoc financial reports as needed
- Supervised a cross-functional team which required providing individualized feedback and coaching in addition to monitoring individual performance levels/metrics
- Recognized as a Super User for several billing systems, assisted accounting teams with outstanding accounts receivable items, and completed financial projections
- Played an integral role in several system conversions which required working closely with team members, managing timelines and budgets, and monitoring project requirements
- Successfully fostered positive relationships with both clients and co-workers which resulted in maintaining a consistently positive work environment
Additional Professional Experience:
- Manager, Claims Processing Unit-Prudential Healthcare
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in business analytics and healthcare reporting roles within the healthcare industry with experience in acting as Super User for billing systems, creating ad hoc reports, assisting with accounts receivable, and playing a lead role in several complex projects. In addition, I have a keen ability to foster positive rapport with clients, vendors, co-workers, and members of management.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background which includes an Associate s Degree in Accounting from Florida State College of Jacksonville.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!