This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional recognized for the ability to maintain quality control and strict adherence to company / state regulations.
- In-depth understanding of human behavior obtained throughout completion of extensive upper level coursework and hands-on experience.
- Broad knowledge of criminal justice and general legal processes.
- Top-notch organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Capella University Online; 2017
Associate of Science in Criminal Justice, American Intercontinental University; 2014
Calcasieu Refinery, Lake Charles, LA 2016-Present
Crude and Product Scheduler
- Demonstrate strong organizational abilities while ensuring on-time completion of daily tasks.
- Generate detailed margin reports and create schedules.
- Oversee various loading / shipping operations.
White Lightening Hot Shots, Hot Springs, AR 2010-2015
- Leveraged top-notch organizational abilities to dispatch vehicles to sites.
- Demonstrated an ability to react quickly in fast-paced environments.
Saline County Sheriff Office, Benton, AR 2009-2010
- Fulfilled critical leadership position overseeing 20 Corporals and Jailers.
- Thoroughly reviewed processes and implemented effective strategies to increase efficiency.
- Utilized excellent organizational skills to maintain proper inventory levels, handle financial records and oversee annual budgeting.
Previous Positions: Transport Deputy (2008-2009) | Jailer (2007-2008)
Stroud Intervention and Remediation Program, Stroud, OK; Platoon Sergeant 1999-2001
Auxiliary/Part-time II Law Enforcement Officer; 2009
Advanced M26 & X26 Taser; 2007 & 2009
O.C (Oleoresin Capsicum) Training; 2008
Arkansas Crime Information Center (ACIC) Level I and Level II
Juvenile Training, 40 Hours; 1999-2000
State of Oklahoma HRDS Challenges of Supervision; 2001
Volunteer, Susan G Komen
Honorable Discharge, United States Navy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!