This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced food labeling and safety professional with 5+ years of experience in high-stress environments along with a strong background within a variety of industries. Experienced in ensuring compliance with both internal and regulatory best practices, leading internal food safety audits, and performing complex data analysis. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with co-workers, vendors, suppliers, clients, and members of management.
Food Labeling Regulations
USDA, FDA, CN, CFIA
EU Food Regulations
Genesis R&D/EZ Form
Complex Data Analysis
Attention to Detail
Food Safety Best Practices
- Directly manage a variety of logistical operations within the organization with a focus on ensuring both regulatory and standard operating procedures are adhered to
- Supervise a staff of 10 individuals which requires providing individualized feedback and coaching in addition to overseeing the analysis of raw materials and distribution of finished products
- Perform risk-assessment functions, create in-depth flow charts, and monitor critical control points within the company HACCP plan
- Play an integral role in the coordination of internal audits, developed the organization s flagship digital artwork library, and work closely with both R&D and purchasing departments
- Maintain a keen knowledge of FDA, USDA, and CFIA regulations, implementing comprehensive standard operating procedures, and support international business development efforts
- Facilitated the daily operations for a high-profile client which required successfully working with internal teams and outside agencies in order to obtain approvals for meat and poultry products
- Utilized analytical abilities in order to analyze both products and labels for several claims such as health, nutrient, and animal production
- Reviewed and corrected non-compliance issues, provided training to new employees, streamlined current processes, and acted as SME/Tester for the Label Submission and Approval System
- Acted as the organization s only Food Technologist with a specialization in child nutrition labeling
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in regulatory and food labeling roles with experience in monitoring regulatory compliance, creating food safety standard operating procedures, and leading internal audits. In addition, I have a significant knowledge of HACCP and SQF risk management systems along with USDA, FDA, CN, and CFIA regulations.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background which includes a Masters of Business Administration and a Bachelor s of Science in Food Science from the University of Maryland, College Park.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!