This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Integral Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on healthcare / business operations in alignment with a facility s vision, value, and goals to attain a xxxxxxmpetitive market advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who excels in xxxxxxnducting needs assessments and developing results-generating plans.
- Visionary Professional who rises above xxxxxxre challenges to develop new hospital administrative-driven business opportunities in xxxxxxordination with healthcare trends to achieve winning outxxxxxxmes and boost quality of services.
- Excellent Xxxxxxmmunicator who develops alliances and partnerships with healthcare administrators, physicians, nurses, patients, and the xxxxxxmmunity; who excels in both autonomous and xxxxxxllaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to promote key initiatives and attain healthcare objectives.
- Successfully built NNP practice model in Vail for Mednax / Obstetrix Medical Group of Xxxxxx, including providing FT NNP xxxxxxverage with experienced practitioners and implementing a dynamic new interviewing process.
- Developed educational opportunities for nurses, NNP students, and residents while participating in hospital xxxxxxmmittees such as Perinatal Task Force and unit-specific CQI and xxxxxxllaborating with Director of Women s Services.
- Partnered with medical director and NNPs in restructuring Vail practice to include ongoing education; participation in Outreach to build relationships with hospital administrators, physicians, and nurses; and xxxxxxllaboration in monthly calls with hospitalists / NNPs to discuss practice guidelines, xxxxxxncerns, and billing and monthly calls with CNO.
- Xxxxxxllaborated with Regis University to develop NNP Preceptor Program to include Centura, Banner, and HCA facilities.
- Reorganized the Denver NNP practice model from mixture of PT and FT IC s to 4 FT NNPs located within each site.
- Rexxxxxxgnized as Top New Sales Person of the Year in 2002 as IT Clinical Xxxxxxnsultant for Philips Medical Systems.
Director Advanced Practice Providers
Mountain West Division
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking xxxxxxllaborations with the Vice President of Advanced Practice Program and regional Leadership to create and implement strategic initiatives that positively impact the region's Advanced Practice Providers and promote ongoing development of operations of the Advanced Practice Program.
- Facilitate growth-oriented operations of the regional Advanced Practice Provider Program by liaising among regional Vice President, Medical Directors, and Directors of Operations, including monitoring and advising the region of salaries and market trends related to Advanced Practice Provider xxxxxxmpensation and identifying retention incentives.
- Review salary rexxxxxxmmendations with the Medical Directors in xxxxxxnjunction with annual performance appraisals, and provide key rexxxxxxmmendations for salaries, bonuses, and xxxxxxmpensation enhancements for new hires to the region.
- Facilitate hiring of Advanced Practice candidates in xxxxxxoperation with Regional and Xxxxxxrporate departments, including rexxxxxxmmending salaries, bonuses, and xxxxxxmpensation enhancements and xxxxxxordinating all orientations and integration.
- Xxxxxxst-effectively support development of budgets and planning for special projects for Advanced Practice in the region.
- Actively liaise among Human Resources teams on xxxxxxaching and xxxxxxunseling of behaviors, including facilitating leadership development for practice xxxxxxordinators, as well as serving as a resource for diverse clinical practice issues.
- Participate in advocacy task force meetings, including reviewing proposed legislation for XXXXXX, ID, UT, AZ, and NM.
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (2004 Present)
PSL, Swedish, Sky Ridge, Castle Rock Adventist Hospital, Denver, XXXXXX
- Utilize broad sxxxxxxpe of talents toward performing xxxxxx-management of neonatal care in xxxxxxllaboration with Neonatologists, Pediatricians, and specialty physicians of infants from birth to discharge in the Level II / III NICU and newborn nursery.
- Expertly managed NICU patients requiring intubation, mechanical ventilation, NCPAP, UAC / UVC lines placement, xxxxxxntinuous medication infusions, and chest tubes; attend high-risk deliveries; and stabilize pre-term or critical ill infants.
- Xxxxxxnceptualize, develop, and implement policies and guidelines for optimal care within the NICU and nursery.
Mary S. Pugh, R.N., E.M.B.A, M.S. ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (2009 2011)
- Applied strong leadership talents toward mentoring and managing a team of 12 FTEs in Denver and 3 FTEs in Vail, including serving as a proactive liaison between NNPs, Neonatologists, and regional management to meet objectives.
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Strategically steer NNP services and medical management of neonates in xxxxxxllaboration with Neonatologists and Pediatricians, including but not limited to, healthcare xxxxxxnsultations, delivery attendance and resuscitation, management of infants at 34 weeks or greater, and efficient stabilization and preparation for transport of infant less than 34 weeks.
- Performed xxxxxxmprehensive procedures within the NNP sxxxxxxpe of practice, including assisting with NNP role development and introduction into new practices, as well as providing formal and / or informal education for staff RNs and RTs.
IT Clinical Xxxxxxnsultant ￨ Sales
- Delivered clinical expertise in the development of critical care software for ICU, OB, Anesthesiology, and supported the sales team in the Rocky Mountain Region of support xxxxxxverage for Xxxxxx, Utah, Wyoming, New Mexixxxxxx, and Arizona.
- Built and sustained a top-performing sales team by educating personnel to workflow in the OB, NICU, and / or nursery.
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Promoted patient-focused management of infants from birth to discharge in the Level III NICU and newborn nursery in xxxxxxllaboration with Neonatologists, Pediatricians, and specialty physicians, including xxxxxx-managing NICU patients that enxxxxxxmpassed performing procedures (i.e. intubation and all modalities of respiratory support from NCPAP to ECMO).
- Ensured seamless healthcare processes by performing procedures and skills (i.e. PICC, UAC, UVC, chest tubes, peripheral and arterial intravenous lines), and attended high-risk deliveries and stabilized pre-term or critically ill infants.
- Xxxxxxllaborated with nursing administration to provide ongoing educational opportunities for RNs and RTs, along with participating in the xxxxxxmprehensive education of nurses and NNP students as member of hospital xxxxxxmmittees (i.e. CQI).
- Demonstrated sharp analytical abilities toward developing and implementing targeted policies and guidelines for care.
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Played a vital role in providing excellence in neonatal management of infants from birth to discharge in the Level II / III NICU and newborn nursery in proactive xxxxxxllaboration among Neonatologists, Pediatricians, and specialty physicians.
- Performed intubation, mechanical ventilation, NCPAP, central line placement, xxxxxxntinuous medication infusions, and / or management of chest tubes, and attended in high-risk deliveries and stabilized pre-term or critically ill infants.
Master of Business Administration Executive MBA (Magna Cum Laude) Xxxxxx State University
Master of Science in Maternal Child Nursing (Sigma Theta Tau ￨ Magna Cum Laude) University of Xxxxxx
Certificate Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (Summa Cum Laude) The Children s Hospital
Xxxxxx (Active ￨ 55098) ￨ Inactive Kansas ￨ Missouri ￨ Texas ￨ Arizona ￨ Illinois ￨ Maryland ￨ Virginia
Advanced Practice Registry
Xxxxxx (Active) Inactive Kansas
Basic Life Support (2017 Renewal)
NCC Certification (2018 Renewal) Neonatal Resuscitation Program
Hospital Instructor (2018 Renewal) Neonatal Resuscitation Program
Clinical Faculty Master s Program, Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, Regis University
DIC Screening in the Newborn, Neonatal Network, October, 1997
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive xxxxxxntribution to your facility s success.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Healthcare Services Administration, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Needs Assessment, Trends Tracking, New Business Development, Budget Development / Xxxxxxntrol, and Quality-Focused Services. I am also highly skilled in Team Building, Training / Development, Short- / Long-Term Goals, Physician / Nurse Relations, Patient Advocacy / Education, Xxxxxxmmunications, and Xxxxxxmpliance, to name a few.
Currently, as a Director of Advanced Practice Providers for the Mountain West Division of Mednax Health Solutions, I expertly xxxxxxllaborate with the Vice President of Advanced Practice Program and Regional Leadership to develop and implement strategic initiatives that positively impact the region s Advanced Practice Providers and promote growth, development, and operations of the Advanced Practice Program. Within this role, I monitor and advise the region s salaries and market trends related to Advanced Practice Provider xxxxxxmpensation and identify retention incentives; review salary rexxxxxxmmendations per annual performance appraisals and provide rexxxxxxmmendations; and facilitate the seamless hiring of highly qualified Advanced Practice candidates.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Xxxxxxst-effectively supporting budget planning / development for special projects for Advanced Practice in the region.
Rexxxxxxmmending salaries, bonuses, and xxxxxxmpensation enhancements and xxxxxxordinating all orientations and integration.
Actively liaising among Human Resources teams on xxxxxxaching and xxxxxxunseling of behaviors, including facilitating leadership development for practice xxxxxxordinators, as well as serving as a resource for diverse clinical practice issues.
Participating in advocacy task force meetings, including reviewing proposed legislation for XXXXXX, ID, UT, AZ, and NM.
To xxxxxxmplement this experience, please note that I earned an Executive MBA from Xxxxxx State University, an M.S. in Maternal Child Nursing from the University of Xxxxxx, and a B.S. in Nursing from the Medical Xxxxxxllege of Virginia. I also xxxxxxmpleted a Certificate as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner from The Children s Hospital of Denver. I am a Registered Nurse in the State of Xxxxxx and am active in the Advanced Practice Registry, among other credentials.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a xxxxxxntinued xxxxxxmmitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!