This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Sales Management Professional
Client Centered Detail Driven Leader Mentor Highly Effective
More than 15 years of progressively responsible experience in sales and marketing.
Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple levels of responsibilities and duties in a fast-paced environment.
Mentor and lead teams by example and with integrity to deliver service excellence.
Excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, business partners, and others at all organizational levels.
Possess an outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Sales Territory Management
Customer Relationship Management
Finance & Asset Management
Sales & Revenue Maximization
MacKinnon Equipment & Services, Orlando, FL (2015 present)
Used Equipment & Rental Manager
- Increased yearly sales by 25%, increased net profit by 38% year over year, and achieved highest profit margins across 5 divisions.
- Oversee all aspects of daily and long term operations relating to used equipment purchases, sales and marketing, gross profit, P&L, inventory control, off-lease purchases, fleet asset management, and more.
Trinity Mortgage Company, Lake Mary, FL (2012 2014)
Mortgage Consultant (2013 2014)
- Expertly and efficiently managed multiple levels of responsibilities and duties in a fast-paced environment, often managing over 60 cold calls per day.
- Collected, managed, and maintained integrity of highly personal and sensitive client information.
- Collaborated with numerous banks to analyze, identify, and secure loan amount and interest rate in clients best interest and according to individual financial needs.
Junior Processor (2012 2013)
- Promoted to Mortgage Consultant within first year of employment.
- Performed all aspects of document verification, information gathering, and loan analysis within strict guidelines, standards, and deadlines.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, page 2 of 2
Professional Experience, continued
Metlife of North Central Florida, City, ST (2011 2012)
Financial Services Representative
- Served diverse needs of individual clients and business owners regarding targeted financial strategies.
- Leveraged skills in strategic analysis and complex problem resolution to address needs in retirement strategies, insurance, asset management, and more.
Proctor & Gamble/Dade Paper Company, Orlando, FL (2009 2010)
- Selected as exclusive trusted distributor for Proctor & Gamble commercial product lines serving the hospitality laundry sector for Central Florida, including West and East Coasts.
- Consistently met sales quotas through diversified strategic approach, including staff training and development, individual client needs analysis, and proactive identification and analysis of future organizational needs.
- Cultivated, managed, and maintained lucrative professional relationship with Hospitality Managers.
UZ Engineered Products, Orlando, FL (2008 2009 and 2003 2006)
Territory Sales Manager
- Expanded account base by 30% and increased sales volume by 75% while building repeat customer business across 70 mile territory within Central Florida.
- Achieved 2 awards as Sales Rookie of the Month.
- Achieved and maintained in-depth product knowledge for diverse base of maintenance, specialty, and other MRO products for industrial marketplace.
Marquis Concrete Cutting, Altamonte Springs, FL (2006 2008)
Sales and Operations Manager
- Led, mentored, and trained staff while increasing customer base through direct sales efforts, managing field crew operations, materials purchasing, and billing activities.
- Designed, created, and implemented successful business and relationship building expectations for staff.
Additional career experience
- Sales Representative, All Elements Mechanical (2010 2011)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!