This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Highly Accomplished Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global initiatives in alignment with core orxxxxxxnizational goals, and works to attain a substantial advantage throughout rigorous operational environments.
- Visionary Professional who rises above key challenges to achieve winning outcomes, including offering agile and adaptive leadership qualities with experience in strategic-level planning and execution within high-risk scenarios.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with high-level officials, senior-ranking decision-makers, and cross-functional teams, and who leads by example and with integrity to resolve issues and attain objectives.
Operations Officer Army Officer Candidate School (2016 Present)
3rd Battalion 11th Infantry Regiment 199th Infantry Brixxxxxxde, Fort Benning XXXXXX
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking battalion operations based on tactical competence, leadership, and performance, including creating and approving operational plans, programs of instruction, and training support plans, as well as coordinating activities with Command staff (e.g. battalion intelligence, logistics, and civilian affairs).
Led analysis of current and previous operations to determine ongoing best practices.
Proactively advised Battalion Commander on core training and additional strategic initiatives.
Spearheaded efforts to enhance Officer Candidate School curriculum within a resource-constrained environment, including facilitating critical cost-cutting analysis, resource optimization, and relationship-building.
Company Commander Army Officer Candidate School (2015 2016)
Charlie Company 3rd Battalion 11th Infantry Regiment 199Th Infantry Brixxxxxxde, Fort Benning, XXXXXX
- Strategically steered special initiatives and / or critical projects designed to efficiently overhaul Program of Instruction currently used by the Army Officer Candidate School, and further planned, coordinated, and managed its execution.
Applied strong leadership talents toward directing 5 officers, 6 NCOs, 2 civilians, and 500+ candidates in development of character, as well as strong military competence, leadership, communication, and fitness levels.
Infantry Company Commander (2014 2015)
Bravo Company 1st Battalion 38th Infantry Regiment 1 / 4 ID, Fort Carson, CO
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward coordinating and executing results-focused training of subordinate units (i.e. 4 platoons and 160+ Soldiers) for a rotational deployment to the National Training Center on a consolidated timeline, including creating and implementing strategic systems for $100 million in government property accountability.
Successfully received and integrated 175+ Soldiers and $75 million in equipment in an 8-month period.
Established the foundation for the company to enter the FORSCOM Ready Pool, <15 months after activation.
Battalion Assistant Operations Officer (2013 2014)
1st Battalion 38th Infantry Regiment 1/ 4 ID ￨ 2nd Battalion 8th Infantry Regiment 2 / 4 ID, Fort Carson, CO and Kuwait
- Led targeted decision-making across multiple battalion-level projects, including facilitating equipment shortage analysis, procurement strategy, and development plans for the Waller Physical Fitness Center modernization project.
- Assisted Operations Officer in training, force task orxxxxxxnization, and tactical employment of battalion in decisive actions, security, and combined operations with Host Nation Security Forces to support Operation Spartan Shield in Kuwait.
Coordinated and synchronized staff efforts in planning, preparing for, and training 4 real-world contingency operations in the Middle East to result in successful execution of CENTCOM AOR-based missions without incident.
Battalion Logistics Officer (2009 2010)
2nd Battalion 4th Infantry Regiment 4 / 10 MTN, Fort Polk, LA
- Played a vital role in managing equipment assigned to the battalion without loss while overseeing a high-volume budget.
Selected over other Company Executive Officers due to performance, logistical expertise, and leadership.
Company Executive Officer (2009)
Delta Company 2nd Battalion 4th Infantry Regiment 4 / 10 MTN, Fort Polk, LA
- Delivered excellence in military leadership as Executive Officer of a 152-soldier infantry company based on technical and tactical competence and performance, including effectively managing and maintaining a large-scale supply room.
- Demonstrated solid orxxxxxxnizational and multitasking skills toward ensuring seamless planning and execution of the reception, turn-in of theater provided, and orxxxxxxnic equipment worth $28 million from Baghdad, Iraq to Fort Polk, LA.
Personally selected by Battalion Commander to serve in the aforementioned Executive Officer role.
Achieved supply room recognition from brixxxxxxde as Most Orxxxxxxnized and Successful Company Support Element.
Infantry Platoon Leader (2007 2009)
Charlie & Delta Company 2nd Battalion 4th Infantry Regiment 4 / 10 MTN, Fort Polk, LA and Baghdad, Iraq
- Expertly conducted 400+ successful combat patrols as an Infantry Rifle Platoon Leader and Anti-Tank Platoon Leader throughout the Al-Doura District of Baghdad ranging from clearance operations and leader enxxxxxxgements to negotiations with local Iraqi officials resulting in the capture of 2 High-Valued Targets and discovery of 5 IEDs, among other items.
- Supervised valuable training of 3 companies of Iraqi National Police and multiple Iraqi Army units to actively establish the comprehensive foundation for the successful transition of security responsibilities to the Iraqi people.
Successfully managed tactical operations, maintenance, and accountability for $10+ million in equipment.
Led most improved security and economic opportunity throughout East Rashid District in the past 3+ years.
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Sociology Minor)
Privacy Act ￨ HIPAA Senior Management Training (Since 2014)
Special Response Team Training (SRT 1101) U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement (2010)
Infantry Basic Officer Leadership Course
Maneuver Captain s Career Course (MCCC
Basic Officer Leadership Course ￨ Officer Candidate School
Graphic / Presentation Applications ￨ Word Processing Applications
Major Computer Systems ￨ Information Systems ￨ Spreadsheet Applications
Bronze Star Medal ￨ Meritorious Service Medal (2)
Army Commendation Medal ￨ Army Achievement Medal
Expert Infantryman s Badge ￨ Ranger Tab ￨ Parachute Badge
Holds Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS / SCI) Clearance
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!