This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven professional eager to contribute existing skills to a challenging Operations Technician role in the oil and gas industry.
- Demonstrated ability to excel under pressure in positions across multiple industries.
- Strong organizational, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in maintaining proper inventory levels, maintaining equipment and conducting in-depth tests to ensure functionality.
- Skilled in welding, burning and torch cutting.
- Excellent communication skills, key to delivering quality customer service and forming positive relationships.
CNS Guns LLC, Ironton, OH 2011-Present
- Fulfill key proprietary role overseeing day to day operations, including accounting / bookkeeping, employee management and maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills while delivering high quality customer service; resolve inquiries and handle requests in a timely manner.
The Grove Nursery, Ironton, OH 2004-Present
- Demonstrate an ability to perform assigned tasks on-time in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilize strong product / service knowledge to make knowledge based recommendations and increase company revenue.
Progress Rail, Russell, KY 2007-2011
- Provided direct support to Machine Operators to ensure on-time completion of various projects.
- Consistently recognized for achieving production goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Promoted safety throughout daily operations by maintaining strict adherence to regulations.
- Responsible for welding, aligning devices and torch cutting.
Cochran Pools, Ironton, OH 2005-2011
- Performed assigned tasks in a timely manner; promptly resolved / troubleshot issues.
- Associated duties included material coordination, stocking and handling shipments.
- Successfully completed ground leveling, pool assembly, electrical wiring and concrete finishing.
Autozone, Ironton, OH 2005-2007
- Fulfilled key role in stocking inventory; responsible for transporting parts to customers, handling deliveries and replenishing inventory.
- Made knowledge based recommendations to fulfill individual customer needs; provided excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Operated forklift as necessary.
High School Diploma in Automotive Tech, Welding I & II, Ironton High School, Ironton, OH; 2006
ATF Federal Firearms License Class 01 and Class 03
TWIC Card; 2017-2022
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!