This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results oriented Leader possessing an in depth understanding of strategic category management and marketing processes.
- Demonstrated ability to design highly effective marketing campaigns, resulting in substantially increased company revenue.
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
MS Office Suite
Emonet Land Services, Opelousas, LA 2009-Present
Independent Petroleum Landman / Owner
- Fulfill key leadership position, successfully managing curative projects for high profile clients, including Bellard and Company, Orbit Energy and Petro-Land Resources.
- Leverage excellent negotiation skills to ensure favorable terms throughout oil and gas leases, pipeline right of way agreements and seismic permits.
- Ensure accuracy throughout court judgement records, liens, loans, plats and surveys.
- Successfully identify and obtain data, compile information and generate detailed reports for each search.
DenTek Oral Care, Inc., Maryville, TN 2003-2009
Category Manager (2005-2009)
- Leveraged strong product and industry knowledge to develop sales presentations and create executive summaries.
- Utilized consumer research, POS Data and AC Nielsen data to develop category strategies among top accounts, resulting in increased revenues, while decreasing SKU count.
- Made effective recommendations, leading to improved retailer category performance.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills to establish and maintain key client relationships.
- Successfully tracked and analyzed POS data and promotional activity; generated thorough reports to identify trends and forecast future sales.
Marketing Manager (2003-2005)
- Designed and implemented highly effective marketing campaigns, leading to increased product exposure and sales revenue.
- Successfully oversaw creation and daily operations for Consumer Affairs Department.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in a 25% increase in sales.
- Conducted thorough market trend research, including focus groups, concept tests, online quantitative surveys and attending conventions.
- Responsible for in depth sales forecasts, designing customer sell-sheets for new product launches and creating all FSI promotions.
Masters of Business Administration, BI Moody III College of Business, University of Louisiana, Lafayette
Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing, The University of Louisiana, Lafayette
Financial Management Association s International Honor Society Member
University of Louisiana Lafayette MBA Association Member
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!