This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 5 years of experience providing top notch administrative support. To complement this background, I possess a Bachelor Degree in Psychology, with a minor in Sociology. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward implementing strategies to increase efficiency and maintain organization throughout completion of daily tasks.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-driven Professional possessing strong administrative, organizational and problem solving abilities.
- In depth understanding of mental health obtained throughout completion of extensive upper level psychology and sociology coursework.
- Skilled in performing tasks while adhering to protocols and regulations.
- Recognized for the ability to maintain utmost levels of professionalism while completing assignments on time in fast-paced environments.
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Minor in Sociology, University of Pittsburgh; 2010-2014
First Aid and CPR Certifications
Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse Certification
Current PA Acts 34, 114 and 151 Clearances
Comprehensive Crisis Management Training
Psychology / Sociology
Social Media Management
Attention to Detail
MS Word & MS Excel
The Watson Institute, The Education Center, Sewickley, PA 2015-Present
- Fulfill key role maintaining organization and efficiency throughout daily Education Center operations.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while managing / tracking data, coordinating review activities and implementing review procedures.
- Collaborate extensively with team members to ensure on time completion of assigned tasks.
- Maintain adherence to safety and health procedures throughout all operations.
- Continually receive training on effective leadership and management techniques.
University of Pittsburgh 2010-2012
Student Administrative Assistant
- Provided key administrative support, with associated responsibilities including mail management, correspondence management and filing.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills while resolving inquiries and directing visitors to appropriate parties.
- Utilized strong organizational skills to facilitate campus activities.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!