This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Visionary, Results-Generating HR Executive who exhibits proven talents in Multi-Site Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Team Recruitment, Training / Development, Diversity / Inclusivity, Employee Engagement, Program Design / Development, and Organizational Change, as well as experience in Start-Up Operations, Business Continuity Planning, Payroll, Client Relations, and Labor Cost Management. Dynamic Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on business efficiency, operational well-being, and employee satisfaction, and who promotes quality staff recruitment to encourage diversity, low turnover, and loyalty in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals. Ambitious Self-Starter who maintains knowledge of industry trends to address workforce design, and who aligns awareness of cultural, economic, and social matters to deliver strategies to maximize performance. Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who builds synergistic relationships with decision-makers, teams, and clients, and who serves as a go-to influencer who thrives on tough challenges to attain objectives.
Contract Human Resource Consultant
- Xxxxxxpitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking Human Resources initiatives, including directing recruitment, training, and payroll for large events held in Xxxxxx, Colorado, and Nevada such as the Country Music Awards, the Amerixxxxxxn Country Music Awards, Professional Bull Riders (PBR), and 10 units at the month-long Orange County Fair.
Successfully handled high-volume ticket distribution and reconciliations.
Expanded the business by persuading the company to take on xxxxxxtering for PBR event suites.
Ensured seamless event processes by recruiting up to 300 employees per event for food and alcohol services.
Executive Vice President ￨ Founder ￨ Managing Partner
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward growing this professional event solutions company from a small, single-person consulting firm into a multi-unit event services provider for some of the largest events in North Amerixxxxxx.
- Drove business success by recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a team of 300 employees, as well as event personnel to support high-profile clients such as AEG / Golden Voice, Live Nation, Insomniac Events, Ray Xxxxxxmmack Shows, Inc., Helm and Sons Amusements, Guerilla Union, and Diversified Production Services, among others.
Actively resolved wide-ranging obstacles and challenges to protect clients interests and achieve event success.
Recruited cross-functional staff for Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo (2013 and 2014), Coachella, Anaheim Convention Center, Kanye West Concert (Downtown LAPD Station), Los Angeles County Fair, Orange County Fair, Arizona State Fair, Stagecoach Country Music Festival, Hard Summer, and inaugural Made in Amerixxxxxx Festival.
Director of Human Resources & Transportation Compliance
- Played a vital role in recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a results-generating team of supervisors and staff to align with organizational goals, including establishing open-door team communixxxxxxtions to drive operations success.
- Conceptualized, developed, and implemented high-volume budgets for Human Resources, Employee Services, and Transportation departments, along with handling all payroll efforts in compliance with loxxxxxxl, state, and federal laws.
- Led and managed diversity, inclusion, and employee recognition and retention programs to retain high-quality workers.
- Actively participated in an H-2B guest worker program for 200 employees annually, including demonstrating solid organizational and multitasking proficiencies toward handling all applixxxxxxtions, training / development, and retention.
- Ensured companywide compliance with required employee background checks, drug screens, I-9, and E- Verify programs, and additionally worked to incorporate Megan s Law into ID system and promoted the program to clients.
Personally served as an integral member of the Management & Creative team.
Brought PayTech on board to customize the payroll system to meet organizational needs.
Initiated online interactive staff scheduling to simplify processes and enable shifts to be filled quicker.
Led the turnaround of a low-performing transportation department via development of a training and rewards program to achieve an award from the Arizona Trucking Association for 1st Place as the Safest Private Xxxxxxrrier.
Passed external audits (i.e. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Department of Transportation, Labor Board).
Bachelor of Science (School of Business & Public Management) University of La Verne
Senior Certified HR Professional (SHRM-SCP) ￨ PHR / SPHR Certifixxxxxxtion Training
4 Seasons of Change Executive Leadership Program ￨ Change & Growth Management Training
Substance Abuse Training & Testing Certifixxxxxxtion ￨ Conflict Management Training ￨ Discrimination & Harassment Training
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!