This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic IT Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on systems, networks, and server operations initiatives in alignment with a client s vision and goals, and who works to promote strong client relationships and new business development and growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who offers experience managing business networks across wide-ranging industries, including Accounting, Oil & Gas, Legal, Real Estate, Medical, and Insurance fields, and who holds MCT and MCSE credentials.
- Visionary Professional who rises above IT challenges to achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize technology resources and improve productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth issues and translating complex IT concepts into easily understandable terms to relay to customers.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional employees, and clients / customers, and who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments.
Regularly recognized as a leader in server management, including building client relationships of 10+ years in length.
Expertly designed and implemented server and network equipment installation and configuration for Capital Technologies, and continually worked with vendors to implement state-of-the-art third-party technology solutions.
Developed best practices for Serenity Systems clients to save time and money with IT budgets and improve productivity, along with assisting leaders with IT expenditures and cost-saving opportunities related to technology.
Built mutually beneficial relationships with clients to serve as a trusted advisor for technology use and emerging opportunities, and further collaborated with client vendors to effectively implement third-party technology solutions.
Owner ￨ Operator
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead the start-up and successful operations of this forward-thinking network, server, and systems management company, including managing and maintaining small business networks with 5 to 50 users.
- Maximize multi-site operations performance by managing and maintaining 1 to 3 servers per site, including various network devices and third-party applications which are instrumental in continually promoting stellar client relations.
- Promptly respond to and / or resolve critical IT-based challenges, including explaining all facets of details to clients.
- Led targeted oversight of 8 servers for 3 companies under the Capital Technologies umbrella, including demonstrating experience with Exchange, Active Directory, Group Policy, SQL, DNS, backup systems, WAP, security, and network applications; designing and implementing server and network equipment; and developing best practices as required.
- Applied solid communication skills toward developing strong relationships with employees, contractors, and vendors.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward managing network infrastructure and equipment, servers, cabling, cabinets and racks, routers, switches, and firewalls for clients with 10 200 employees to meet or exceed IT goals.
- Offered proven skill with Exchange, Active Directory, Group Policy, SQL, DNS, backup systems, WAP, security, and network applications, along with designing diverse server and network equipment installations and configurations.
- Led efforts with providers for integration and management of telephony systems with existing network architecture.
Systems Administrator ￨ Consultant
- Strategically steered systems administration for a high-volume main office location, including managing multiple servers, users, and several Microsoft training classrooms, as well as overseeing local network, user and email accounts, sharing and security, backups, system policies, user profiles, remote administration, RAS, login, and custom scripts.
- Built and sustained productive operations by setting up Microsoft training classrooms, including DHCP, WINS, Domains, and Trust relationships, as well as assisting with server upgrades, data moves, and security configurations.
- Expertly managed 7 NT servers providing support to 300+ users for Fina Oil & Gas in collaboration with Dallas teams.
- Contributed experience in creating and deploying SMS packages and custom application scripts.
- Ensured seamless operations by managing critical backup and anti-virus systems.
- Played a vital role in delivering quality-focused telephone and systems support to 500+ users and 300+ desktop and laptop computers, including exhibiting experience in providing remote restoration of software, files, and databases.
- Delivered prompt and efficient internal hardware and software support to users, including contributing comprehensive talents in software upgrades, basic network support, printer, email and user account administration.
Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
2003 Through 2005
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
NT ￨ Server 2000 ￨ Server 2003 Platforms
HP ￨ Dell ￨ SonicWall ￨ Avaya ￨ Zenith ￨ RIM ￨ Linksys ￨ Cisco ￨ Netopia
Netgear ￨ APC ￨ Intertel ￨ Mitel ￨ Quantum ￨ Toshiba ￨ Fujitsu ￨ Canon ￨ Ricoh
Windows NT Server ￨ Server 2000 ￨ Server 2003 ￨ Mac O/Sx
SBS 2003 ￨ SBS 2008 ￨ Server 2008 ￨ Windows XP ￨ Vista ￨ Windows 7
VPN ￨ RAID ￨ Terminal Services ￨ Scripting ￨ Network Printing & Scanning ￨ Telephony Systems
TCP / IP ￨ DNS ￨ WINS ￨ DHCP￨ Group Policy ￨ Active Directory ￨ Wireless Technology & Security
Exchange 2000 ￨ Exchange 2003 ￨ SQL 2000 ￨ SQL 2005 ￨ Blackberry Enterprise Server
Symantec Corporate Edition ￨ Intuit QuickBooks ￨ Act! CMS ￨ Exclaimer ￨ GFI FaxMaker
Avaya Soft Console ￨ Manager ￨ Voicemail Pro ￨ Phone Manager ￨ SplitView ￨ Kofax ￨ Tricerat
ShadowProtect ￨ Office 2000 Through 2007 ￨ Backup Exec ￨ Various Industry-Specific Applications
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!