This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Academic Leader who offers a track record in student-centered Education Administration, Team Building, Training / Development, Curriculum Planning, Classroom Management, Objective Disciplinary Practices, and Data / Records Management, and who exhibits talents in Common Core XXXXXXS Standards, Best Practices, Gifted, Enrichment, and AHAPs.
- Top Performer who contributes superior attention-to-detail and sharp analytical abilities toward achieving scholastic objectives, including using logic and reasoning to identify key teaching solutions to meet academic goals.
- Excellent Communicator who builds mutually beneficial relationships with students of various academic, socioeconomic, and cultural backgrounds, and seamlessly interfaces among parents, administrators, peers, and leadership teams.
Assistant Principal Paumanok Elementary ￨ Vanderbilt Elementary (2014 Present)
- Continually ensure academically driven best practices while managing Special Education and Guidance Departments, supporting principal in developing all school budgets, and assisting in facilitating ongoing staff recruitment and hiring.
- Drive scholastic operations growth by promoting results-focused teacher, non-instructional staff, paraprofessionals, and clerical team recruitment, mentoring, workflow prioritization and / or supervision, including handling master scheduling, carefully observing and recording employee performance, and conducting detailed evaluation conferences.
- Optimize administrative efficiency by handling local and state reports generation and BEDS and VADIR forms and teacher verification reports while collectively implementing critical school-wide Dignity for All Students (DASA) policies.
- Serve as a proactive member of the Emergency Response Team, Nutrition Committee, School Building Safety Committee; serve as a transportation liaison; and perform presentations and organize assemblies for PTA meetings.
- Contribute proven experience in accurately coordinating and conducting final exams, Regents, and state assessments.
- Coordinate assigned student activities and services, supervise and coordinate extracurricular activities, schedule assemblies for Arts and Education Committee, and handle 6th Grade Orientation for students and parents / guardians.
Gifted ￨ Enrichment Teacher Woodward Parkway School (2006 Present)
Plan and present dynamic district-wide Gifted and Enrichment instruction by employing effective teaching methodologies and differentiated initiatives to achieve student academic improvements, including streamlining curriculum to collaborate with teachers and administrators to further enhance and / or differentiate the curriculum.
Assistant Principal Paumanok Elementary ￨ Vanderbilt Elementary ￨ Forest Park Elementary (2013 2014)
- Collaborated with building principals to analyze data, facilitate effective staff development decisions, and plan school programs while coordinating efforts with Xxxxxx State and local assessment programs and maintaining compliance of test security procedures and modifications and / or accommodations for students with Individual Education Plans.
- Established, maintained, and / or improved a child-centered nurturing environment by working with building principals, teachers, and staff, including assisting faculty in adapting Common Core XXXXXXS standards and best practices.
- Ensured seamless academic facility operations by enforcing and controlling school safety and security procedures, including effectively training staff and parents and implementing school-wide Dignity for All Students (DASA) policies.
- Strengthened individual support of students who are at-risk academically, socially, or emotionally by proactively meeting with parents, staff members, and faculty, and objectively handled student-specific disciplinary practices as required.
- Served in valuable leadership roles, including as Chairperson for Arts in Education Committee, PARP Coordinator, and School Liaison to district-wide committees (e.g. Leadership Council, Safety Committee, Common Core Ambassadors), as well as serving as member of school-based support team and coordinator of BEDS, VADIR, WRITE, and MITE.
Facilitator Academically High Aptitude Gifted Program (AHAP) Central Office (2008 2013)
- Applied broad scope of industry knowledge toward expertly using student assessment data analysis to admit students into the Magnet School, including partnering with two middle schools to ensure a smooth middle school transition.
- Expertly addressed small- and large-scale stakeholder groups regarding the efficacy of the district s gift program.
- Developed the first professional development class at Half Hollow Hills on Gifted Education, trained and mentored staff on Gifted pedagogy, created a district-wide mission statement, and established a Gifted Guide on the website.
5th Grade Lead Teacher (Dates of Employment)
- Played a vital role in serving as Lead Teacher for Language Arts and Social Studies while participating and contributing in Social Studies curriculum writing and as a forward-thinking mentor and Cooperating Teacher for student teachers.
- Served as Building Leader for a middle school transition team and as member of the Report Card Committee and 9/11 Memorial Committee, along with serving as a go-to facilitator for the Shared Decision-Making Committee.
Master of Science
Master of Science in Elementary Education
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science ￨ Psychology
School District Leader Certification ￨ School Building Leader Certification (Since 2009)
Gifted Certification (Since 2006)
Annual Professional Performance Review ￨ Charlotte Danielson Evaluation System ￨ DASA ￨ ASCD
FEMA / NIMS Training Federal Emergency Management ￨ Educational Leadership ￨ Learning Forward
Teacher s College Readers & Writers Workshop ￨ Response to Intervention (RTI) ￨ Social Emotional Learning
Common Core Learning Standards ￨ Understanding by Design ￨ Emergency Response ￨ Differentiated Instruction
National Gifted Association
Xxxxxx State Middle School Association
CAS Council of Administrators & Supervisors
Long Island Council of Social Studies Teachers
Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!