This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 20 years of professional experience across multiple industries. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward substantially increasing efficiency throughout all day to day operations. To complement this background, I possess an in depth knowledge of human resource services, including employee relations, training and benefits administration.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dedicated, results-oriented Professional eager to contribute 20+ years of experience to a challenging Human Resource position.
- Skilled in conducting thorough training for employees; experienced in monitoring individual performance and implementing action plans as necessary.
- Knowledgeable in employee on boarding, benefits administration and implementing processes to increase efficiency.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to simplifying complex concepts, resolving inquiries and forming positive relationships.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of Affordable Care Act, HIPAA guidelines and ERISA.
Human Resource Knowledge
Attention to Detail
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
Jacobson Solutions (Gateway/ BCBS of NC) 2014-Present
Team Lead / Medical Claims Processor
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills while supervising team of 12 members; implement effective training processes for new employees.
- Thoroughly review claims for accuracy and quality; monitor performance and implement strategies for improvement when necessary.
- Ensure on time completion of tasks in a deadline driven environment.
Dell Services/Kaiser Permanente, Tucson/Denver, AZ/CO 2012-2014
Medical Claims Processor
- Maintained quality assurance throughout all claims processing, report generation and analysis.
- Significantly decreased loss ratios by implementing improvement processes.
- Identified and investigated fraudulent claims.
Broadpath /CAHABA/BCBS OF AL and IA 2010-2012
Provider Enrollment Specialist
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills while completing tasks on time in a fast paced environment.
- Successfully processed provider/facilities applications; strictly maintained regulation compliance.
Jacobson Solutions (AETNA/AMERIGROUP/ BCBS of SC) 2007-2010
Travel Medical Claims Auditor
- Streamlined existing processes, resulting in increased efficiency and improved performance.
- Exemplified excellent attention to detail while reviewing and analyzing medical claims.
Kaiser Permanente, Denver, CO; Claims Processor / Claims Auditor 2005-2006
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Denver, CO; Medical Customer Service Representative III 2001-2002
Party Experience Store; Assistant Manager 1993-1995
Kay-Bee Toys Stores; Assistant Manager 1990-1993
Bachelor of Science in Biology, Claflin University, Orangeburg, SC; 1988
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!