This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Licensed Funeral Director / Embalmer seeking a
career in a funeral home.
- Experienced in directing all aspects of funerals, including bereavement, embalming, make-up and dressing / casketing.
- Possesses strong communication skills, key to fostering a positive environment and providing emotional support to families.
- Knowledgeable in processes required to obtain death certificates and maintain proper death records.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite and PhotoShop.
Funeral Director/Embalmer License, American Academy McAllister Institute
National Funeral Directors Association Member; 2016-Present
Licensed Notary; 2005-Present
National Notary Society Member; 2005-Present
Co-founder, Pro Choice Investments, LLC
OSHA Training & Certification
Associate Degree, American Academy McAllister Institute
Business Coursework Completed, New York City College of Technology
High School Diploma, George Westinghouse Vocational Technical School
USPS, New York, NY; CCA 2016-2017
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and an ability to complete tasks on time within fast-paced, deadline based environments.
Brooklyn Borough of Community Services (BBC); Residential Habilitation Trainer 2012-2015
- Leveraged excellent interpersonal skills to form positive relationships and provide support to individuals suffering from various learning disabilities.
YAI Adult Institute; Direct Service Professional 2008-2010
- Successfully counseled individuals suffering from various challenges; coordinated activities, maintained cleanliness and assisted with activities of daily living.
Harvey's Funeral Home, Brooklyn, NY; Resident Funeral Director / Embalmer 2006-2007
- Directed all aspects of funeral services, including bereavement, embalming, make-up and dressing / casketing.
- Provided emotional support to families; utilized strong communication skills to explain processes and promote a positive environment throughout a time of need.
- Successfully filed for and obtained death certificates.
- Responsible for driving various vehicles, including hearses, limousines and removal vans.
- Served as a first responder to nursing homes and hospitals.
- Successfully monitored product stock levels.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!