This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced operations and managerial professional with 10+ years of experience within high-stress environments with a strong background within the military. Experienced in managing cross-functional teams, overseeing equipment maintenance, and overseeing complex customer service issues. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with co-workers, vendors, and members of management.
Complex Data Analysis
Complex Problem Solving
- Directly manage several administrative and logistics operations within a high-stress environment with a concentration on improving efficiency and productivity
- Supervise a team of 60 Marines which requires providing professional development/training, overseeing individual development, and diffusing difficult staff situations
- Review and oversee the inspection and repair of motor transport vehicles in addition to all maintenance related functions along with coordinating vehicle transports to repair shops
- Assign specific activities to team members and successfully foster positive relationships with team members, vendors, and members of management
- Completed 3 deployments which included deployments to both Iraq and Afghanistan
- Utilized superior communication and interpersonal abilities in order to successfully identify potential candidates within the community in addition to fostering positive relationships with others
- Designed and implemented unique recruiting strategies which focused on increasing quality candidates, addressed candidate inquiries, and assisted with the application process
- Provided superior customer service and support to candidates and their families, ensured all recruiting metrics were achieved, and coached/mentored others
Additional Roles Include: Quality Control and Basic Mechanic
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include several years of experience in the United States Military with a focus on maintenance and customer service roles. In addition, I have a superior background in leading cross-functional teams, overseeing customer service functions, and managing the both the maintenance and repair of military vehicles.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess superior interpersonal and communication skills in addition to a stellar ability to analyze and diffuse difficult customer service issues.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!