This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, critical to establishing rapport and maintaining client relationships.
- Excellent leadership and organizational abilities.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills with a proven track record for meeting time lines and exceeding goals and expectations.
- Proven ability to enhance customer experience, leading to increased levels of satisfaction and retention.
Bachelor of Science in Human Development and Family Studies, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
Mission Hospital & Children s Hospital of Orange County Volunteer; 2010-2011
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
Cinghiale, Baltimore, MD 2016-Present
- Provide excellent customer service throughout daily operations, key to promoting satisfaction and customer retention.
- Implement innovative strategies to increase operational efficiency.
- Leverage food and liquor expertise to resolve inquiries and make individualized recommendations.
- Strategically upsell menu items, key to driving company revenue.
Fox s Den, Annapolis, MD 2015-2016
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills while providing top notch customer service.
- Ensured safety throughout completion of all tasks.
Nationwide, Severna Park, MD 2015
- Established and maintained relationships with prospective clients, focusing on increasing company revenue while ensuring satisfaction.
- Continually met and exceeded existing goals by promoting additional services.
Mother s Grille, Baltimore, MD & Severna Park, MD 2011-2015
- Received merit based promotion to management team, with additional responsibilities including oversight of 40 staff members.
- Promoted positive customer experience, key to ensuring satisfaction and repeated business.
- Duties included scheduling, inventory control and maintaining relationships with vendors.
- Recognized as Lead Trainer based on strong training and management skills.
- Provided excellent customer service while simultaneously upselling menu items.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!