This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results oriented Business to Business Sales Specialist seeking a challenging opportunity.
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
- Regarded for the ability to acquire key clients and implement highly innovative strategies to increase company sales.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, critical to ensuring client retention and satisfaction.
Client Relationship Management
Training & Development
AT&T Corporation 2010-Present Government Account Manager
- Strategically identify client needs and collaborate with team to design innovative solutions to promote satisfaction and retention.
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills to rapidly establish rapport and maintain lasting client relationships.
- Utilize various prospecting strategies, including networking and cold calling, to substantially increase client base.
- Demonstrate excellent product and service knowledge, key to driving overall revenue growth.
- Continually meet and exceed sales goals and metrics.
- Maintain adherence to company policies and procedures throughout daily operations.
- Design and deploy successful training programs for new hires, instrumental to increasing team productivity.
- Ensure thorough post sales follow up with clients.
AT&T Corporation 2007-2009
University Account Manager
- Leveraged strong product and service knowledge to make effective recommendations to higher education clientele.
- Cultivated positive, lasting client relationships.
- Collaborated extensively with team members and upper level management to devise sales strategies.
Cingular Wireless 2005-2006
Campus Sales Representative
- Promoted products to higher education accounts, resulting in increased company revenue.
- Contributed to daily operations, focusing primarily on marketing activity coordination and strategy creation.
Cingular Wireless 2004
Business Sales Specialist
- Managed relationships with high profile corporate accounts, including BellSouth and University of Kentucky.
- Resolved client inquiries in a timely manner, leading to enhanced overall experience.
- Provided thorough end user support throughout post sale phase.
Cingular Wireless 2003
Senior Retail Sales Consultant
- Continually achieved and surpassed sales goals.
BellSouth Mobility 2002
Direct Sales Representative
- Strategically acquired new business and drove sales growth throughout assigned territory.
BellSouth Mobility 1999-2001
Sales Support Associate
- Established and maintained lasting relationships with key clients, including Lexmark, Ashland Oil, UPS and FedEx.
BellSouth Mobility 1996-1998
Customer Service Associate
- Provided customer support and resolved issues within inbound call center.
Data Certification Level 2
Business Marketing Coursework Completed, Sullivan University
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!