This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented, entrepreneurial spirited individual with experience working independently and as a team contributor.
- Possesses knowledge of developing and launching technology-based products and services.
- Strong problem solving skills with a proven track record of exceeding expectations; experienced in assessing social, cultural and economic impacts on a global scale.
- Skilled in designing innovative solutions and applying quantitative/qualitative methods to increase efficiency throughout existing processes.
- Possesses a strong work ethic with an in depth understanding of the importance of maintaining adherence to professional standards.
Bachelor of Science in Technology Management and Entrepreneurship
Ira. A. Fulton Schools of Engineering, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ; 2016
Relevant Coursework Completed in Financial Accounting, Computer Statistics, Computer Sciences, Business Law, Calculus, Enterprise Planning & Implementation, Global Impact Entrepreneurship, Organizational Effectiveness and Systems Innovation.
Associate Degree in Business Administration, Concentration: Information Technology Mira Costa College, Oceanside, CA; 2012
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Project Management Institute; In Progress
Software and Applications: MS Dynamics CRM, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Works, Project, Access: MacOS MatLab, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Xero; Dreamweaver, Acrobat, Publisher, QuickBooks, SmartSheet, Pearson Accounting/Finance, MAT
Operating Systems: Windown OS, Mac OS X, Unix-Based OS, Linux OS Platform
Networking: Data Admin. MySQL, Sec Admin. Network, Internet, Info Security
Social Media: LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook
Marlam Industries, Phoenix, AZ 2012-2015
- Implemented strong IT and operations management knowledge to successfully increase performance across multiple departments.
- Utilized various applications and software to manage data within customer accounts.
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities while providing excellent support to upper level management.
- Responsibilities included inventory management, logistics coordination and data management.
- Utilized top notch communication skills to manage customer relations.
San Diego Parkinson s Association Volunteer; 2014-2016
Lester Cohen, J.D. System of Strategy Volunteer; 2011-2016
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!