This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Certified Teacher with over 10 years of experience in elementary education.
- Recognized for the ability to utilize differentiated learning principles, as well as positive reinforcement, to promote student growth and development.
- Strong communication skills, key to forming lasting relationships with students, parents and upper level administration.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of emotional support, Title I, life skills, and special education.
State Standard Adherence
Growth & Development
MS Office Suite
- Collaborate extensively with teaching team to develop highly effective curriculum for students ranging from kindergarten through 6th grade.
- Thoroughly assess students; develop individualized, needs based learning action plans.
- Develop creative, motivational course content to promote student engagement.
- Accurately record progress; relay pertinent information to parents and administration.
- Administer state standardized tests; ensure adherence to benchmarks.
- Utilize strong knowledge of ESL, autism, ADHD and ADD to provide specialized support to students.
- Leverage various teaching strategies, including one-on-one tutoring and small group lessons, to simplify complex concepts.
KinderCare Greensburg, PA, Transitional Kindergarten Teacher 2015-Present
Connellsville and Southmoreland School Districts, Substitute Teacher, K-6 2006-2016
Bullskin Elementary School, Connellsville, PA, Substitute Teacher, Kindergarten 2010
South Side Elementary School, Connellsville, PA; Substitute Teacher, First Grade 2005
Marion Elementary School Belle Vernon, PA; Student Teacher, Pre-Kindergarten 2005
Ben Franklin Elementary School, Uniontown, PA; Student Teacher, Fourth Grade 2006
Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, 3.72 GPA, California University of Pennsylvania; 2006
State Teaching License
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!