This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Administrative Support Specialist
- Detail-oriented Professional with over 10 years of experience delivering high quality administrative support and customer service.
- Strong organizational skills, key to optimizing efficiency throughout office operations.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
Gandy Orthodontics, Frisco, TX 2012-Present
- Provide top notch administrative support within a fast-paced office environment.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with patients; resolve inquiries in a timely manner.
- Oversee various financial operations, including accounts receivable, payment processing and inventory control.
- Use excellent organizational abilities to develop scheduling templates.
- Increase company exposure by creating various social media, web and print marketing strategies.
The Container Store, Frisco, TX 2010-2012
- Leveraged strong communication skills to deliver quality customer service, increase product sales and resolve inquiries in a timely manner.
- Continually recognized for achieving and surpassing sales goals.
San Antonio Christian Schools, San Antonio, TX 2007-2009
- Provided direct support to Teacher within a second grade classroom.
- Used strong leadership skills to promote student growth while fostering a positive, welcoming environment.
St. Thomas Episcopal School, San Antonio, TX 1997-1999
- Maintained organization within a fast-paced Kindergarten classroom.
Bright & Dykemas Architects, Corpus Christi, TX 1995-1997
- Performed various administrative functions while providing direct support to three senior level Architects.
- Associated duties included oversight of accounts payable / receivable, logistics management and maintaining proper office supply inventory levels.
- Exemplified strong interpersonal communication skills throughout daily interactions with clients.
Edward & Sons Jewelry, Weatherford, TX 1992-1995
- Formed positive relationships with customers; quickly established rapport, resolved inquiries and made knowledge based product recommendations to fulfill needs.
Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education, University of Texas at San Antonio
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!