This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Professional eager to contribute 20+ years of proven experience to a role in Revenue Cycle Management / Patient Financial Services.
- Proven track record of streamlining process improvement initiatives to significantly increase efficiency.
- Expert level knowledge of revenue cycle management and overseeing patient financial services within fast-paced environments.
- Regarded for the ability to leverage top notch leadership skills to build and manage high-performance teams with 80+ members.
- Skilled in reviewing all information to ensure quality control throughout all operations.
Revenue Cycle Management
Patient Financial Services
Dynasplint Systems, Serverna Park, MD 2016-Present
Accounts Payable Manager
- Leverage top notch financial knowledge to successfully direct daily accounts payable operations, as well as activities of accounting team.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while reviewing all data for accuracy and quality control.
- Generate detailed reports for executive team; relay pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Associated duties include account reconciliation, oversight of general ledger, management of expense reports and coordination of invoices.
Ameritox, Columbia, MD 2012-2016
Senior Manager of Revenue Cycle / Patient Financial Services
- Fulfilled critical leadership position, successfully directing various operations across 6 departments.
- Built, trained and oversaw a high-performance management team with 14 members; closely monitored individual performance and implemented action plans a necessary.
- Received merit based promotion due to top notch management and organizational abilities.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives to significantly increase efficiency.
- Demonstrated expert level knowledge of collections, denial management, cash apps and quality assurance.
- Recognized for record high cash collections.
- Successfully reduced open credit processing time to below state and federal requirements.
- Cut DSO to under 30 days.
- Revamped existing processes to reduce staff by 20%.
- Successfully reviewed and identified top denial reasons for 300+ payers; resolved coding / billing issues in a timely manner.
- Implemented highly effective strategies to reduce employee turnover rate.
Maxim Healthcare Services 1999-2012
Operations Support Manager
- Assumed key leadership role, overseeing day to day operations of 70+ Reimbursement Specialists and 8 Managers across 70 home care offices.
- Successfully oversaw all billing and collections operations; revamped existing processes across multiple regions to significantly increase efficiency.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with executive level team.
- Conducted in-depth training to significantly boost team performance.
- Oversaw billing and collections operations totaling $45M in accounts receivable.
- Continually held highest cash collection numbers and lowest over 90 rate within region.
- Recognized as 2 time recipient of Employee of the Year.
Chesapeake Oncology; Office Billing Manager 1998-1999
Healthcare Consulting Group; Project Manager 1995-1998
American Day Treatment Center; Billing and Collections Supervisor 1992-1995
Union Memorial Hospital; Patient Account Coordinator 1989-1992
High School Diploma, Martin Spalding High School
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!