This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on high-volume production operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to improve production initiatives and achieve winning outcomes, including offering skill in fast-paced, high-tech manufacturing to enhance Lean processes and increase product quality.
- Bilingual Communicator (Spanish / English) who develops synergistic relationships with executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to attain business objectives.
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking production operations and processes for the division, including effectively mentoring and managing a top-performing team of line leaders and hourly production personnel.
- Optimized use of resources to achieve goals by monitoring shift activities and providing instruction to line leaders, as well as reviewing production and operating reports to resolve all operational, manufacturing, and maintenance issues.
Served as a go-to back-up to the company s on-site Production Manager.
Focused on shift of key drivers of performance, daily output, manpower, and waste reduction.
Maximized employee strengths by evaluating manpower levels and focusing on machine capabilities.
Initiated seamless shift operations workplan to gain 50 additional minutes of production in an 8-hour shift.
- Strategically steered production department operations, including mentoring and managing a team of 32 employees.
- Expertly executed work orders for maintenance repairs while monitoring maintenance and ensuring performance of in-operations sanitation, housekeeping, cleanliness, and storage procedures per quality specifications or regulations.
Interfaced with Human Resources personnel on all employee staffing matters.
Used variance reports to promote essential corrective actions to reduce costs per budget.
Coordinated, planned, and implemented process improvements / programs to support strategies.
- Coordinated Mixing, Shaping, Baking, and Packing departments production floor operations while ensuring all departments met and / or exceeded hourly production numbers, including making adjustments for on-track activities.
Actively troubleshot issues that interrupted production processes.
Identified root causes and provided long-term systematic solutions.
Delivered valuable daily coaching and performance feedback to staff.
Collaborated with quality assurance teams to inspect and measure products.
- Led results-focused decision-making among a 40-member staff to comply with procedures, including coordinating training and cross-training of operational teams, as well as preparing and finalizing shift paperwork and incident reports.
Rapidly progressed to Shift Superintendent role in six months after achieving Top Producer status.
Proactively anticipated production challenges and delegated activities to key staff for prompt resolution.
Increased shipping performance from 92% to 97% via enhanced production planning / scheduling coordination.
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing workflow of 30 union staff across diverse building locations, including continually ensuring compliance with proper operational procedures and appropriate use of key equipment.
- Identified PM necessary for equipment, and efficiently tracked overall downtime for active reporting to management.
Reduced downtime from 35% to 32% using Lean manufacturing principles.
Led continuous improvement efforts using Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma.
Successfully managed a safe and clean work environment via targeted personnel education.
Coordinated work area operations per 5S methodologies while promoting 5S and Kaizen activities.
- Played a vital role in leading a details-oriented team of 45 production workers in conformance with operational policies and procedures, including collaborating with USDA representatives to meet state, federal, and company guidelines.
- Drove operations growth by recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring, and managing production employees, including using Spanish proficiency to interact with and actively provide translated instructions to Spanish-speaking personnel.
Comprehensively complied defect data for valuable equipment operator training sessions.
Consistently ensured safety guidelines were followed, and reported all dangerous conditions.
Improved yields from 90% to 95% by collaborating effectively with quality control representatives.
Enhanced productivity and distribution efficiency 10% via new production line layout and routing modifications.
Associate s Degree in Applied Science Mechanical Engineering
Undergraduate Industrial Engineering Studies
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!